Numbness when smoking

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Health' started by Hank Wizard, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Hank Wizard

Hank Wizard Registered

so I've been a casual weekend smoker since last year during the spring. I'm also in college so sometimes it'd be a little more than twice a week. Just recently, I've been experiencing numbness in my body, depending on how much I smoke. First time it happened, I smoked a good amount of weed and about an hour in, my whole left arm went numb which freaked me out and triggered a panic attack. Last week I smoked just to test and make sure that the last weed wasn't laced, but the same thing happened. I just smoked 20 minutes ago and almost instantly I kind of felt my heart pump a little hard, followed by numbers in my left hand, mostly pink, and my left arm. As I'm trying this there still numbness in my arm and it's annoying. Has this ever happened to any of you?
    Thanks!

2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

No.
    But if it did, I'd go in for a EKG right away.
    I understand that you are asking to see if it is common.
    It is not.
    Suggest that you see a good doctor, and soon.

Aloha,
    Wee 'zard

3. Hank Wizard

Hank Wizard Registered

What the hell is the EKG? Update: I drank some thc lemonade and felt a high coming on, but my body just kind of ached, and muscles were spazzing a little. Then I drank some beer and it felt better. What the hell is going on.

4. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

electrocardiogram

Those can be symptoms of heart problems.
    I'd have it checked out.

Aloha,
    Weeze

5. Hank Wizard

Hank Wizard Registered

UPDATE: numbness has left. Experiencing twitching of the left eye from time to time. No other noticeable differences in body, heart, etc. any thoughts?

6. Weezard

Weezard Registered+