O i got for $30

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pictures' started by Harlem Blitz, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Harlem Blitz

Harlem Blitz Registered

I stopped by my dreadmans house and started smoking some haze with him then he asked me how much i payed i told him $450 then he looked at me like i was stupid for about 10 minutes then he asked me for $30 and he handed me this

doesnt look like much but it sure was a hell of a lot stronger then the haze and dro i get out here in NY and he says it's straight from jamaica it also has a strong lemon type smell

Attached Files:

2. The Colonel

The Colonel Registered+

Ive only smoked that bud once, and I was told it came down from NY.

3. The Colonel

The Colonel Registered+

Oh and for 30, thats fucking awsome.

4. Harlem Blitz

Harlem Blitz Registered

That there aint no haze i been smoking haze non stop for 5 yrs this was different it kinda put me on my ass...i usually do wake and bakes off the haze i get but it looks like if i smoke this in the morning i would go right bak to sleep

5. Harlem Blitz

Harlem Blitz Registered

oh and that lemon haze you talkin about is pretty good too if you come by Ny u can usually find all those haze strains in Washington Heights i get my lemon haze ,strawberry haze, silver haze,and nevilles haze from up there...there not bad the best is the silver haze but it cost 550 for an O

As for the jamaican stuff i got its different than all these i never felt this gone since the time i smoked hash any1 kno y? my friend almost had a panic attack..im handling it better but this is trong and can't snap out of it..........im gon try sleep now good night all

6. newbieb

newbieb Registered+

what you got for 30does it have seeds

7. Harlem Blitz

Harlem Blitz Registered

yes it does...I just got back from his house and he claims that his uncle in jamaica gives him all his plants that come out with seeds and i can keep buying half O's for 30 if i want but he said the only reason he gave me that O for 30 was because he felt sorry that i was paying 450 for the haze out here in NY.

It's not that bad though i woke up this morning feeling brand new(the only way i can explain it)

$30 for a half o of this isnt bad right?

8. OzzyOz

OzzyOz Registered+

no that's a bomb deal
    i normally pay around $100 for stuff similar...
    keep buying

9. t3chyo

t3chyo Registered+

your dreadlock friend is a very nice guy, if you ever get the chance, help him out in anyway:)

10. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Looks like some good mids :).

11. OniEhtRedrum781

OniEhtRedrum781 Registered+

wow, an ounce of that for $30!? that's insane. You're so lucky

12. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

I smell bullshit.

Title says a full ounce, now it's a half ounce?

Yeah, that's nice weed, but I wouldn't pay more than $90 for a half of that, so if you paid more than that, you got ripped off.

13. Harlem Blitz

Harlem Blitz Registered

That there in the pic is 29.6g...i bought that for $30... he's selling it for $30 a half but gave me the whole O for 30 ...so from now on im gonna be paying $30 for a half which was wat i was trying to say

14. xraided5150

xraided5150 Registered

I used to get deals like that in Southern Cali, but here in Seattle the prices are a lot higher, but at least it's all good shit. I miss getting weed cheap. I blame the president

15. suhl

suhl Registered+

if that was thirty an ounce and is better than stuff selling for 50 an eigth that guy is either the nicest man in the world or a fucking idiot

16. OzzyOz

OzzyOz Registered+

that cheap in so. cal?

i'm in so. cal and stuff like that is around $100+ an Oz!

17. Sauce

Sauce Registered+

You grabbed yourself a good deal. For a half that would be a good
    deal around these parts

18. Markass

Markass Registered+

Grow a few plants in your closet, can't be more cost-effective than that with marijuana. Plus, you can grow whatever kind of weed you like to smoke :)

19. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

Wow! Confusing. Looks like a nice smoke though. :thumbsup:

20. Zoosh

Zoosh Registered+

lemon haze now that sounds friggin awesome.
    Nice pick up.