.Ogie$el. First High Pressure Aeroponics Grow .Ogie$el.

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by OGiesel, Oct 17, 2016.

1. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

Going through my thread I noticed there's all kinds of spelling errors aha. I never reread what I type before I post it , guess I need to start doing so lol. I don't know what it is about this site but it messes with my phones autocorrect & tries to correct words that are already right & sometimes changes the word completely. haha so sorry folks but I'll try to catch them from now on befor I post lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

Pics taken 30 minutes ago

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

I've noticed that the first original plant has been outgrown by the other newer seedling. I believe it has something to do with that root rot problem I had. both plants are being fed by the same reservior and the younger plant shows no signs of deficiency while the other plant (older one) still shows scars from the root rot. Some of the scars have actually become worse, at a very slow rate. Either the root rot is still slowly taking over, or the roots are just slowly recovering. All the new growth looks great. But you can visually see the difference in the two plants. the younger plant clearly has more vigorous growth. I'm thinking about administering another round of GieselJuice :dancing: (microbes/mycos) to the original plant , it couldn't hurt lol

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  4. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

I sprayed em down with some GieselJuice last night, we'll see how they do!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

They are really starting to move now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

Here's today's pics

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

Within the last 10 days they've almost doubled in size :thumbsup:

8. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

Thought i should note that it's actually 1 part microbal inoculant, 1 part endo-myco, and 1 part root stimulator , followed by weekly feedings of enzymes

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

Couldn't get any pics of the girls tonight :arghh: I actually didn't even get a chance to see them today, lights were off my the time I got home. hopefully all is well.

10. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

I checked the plants this morning and the plant on the right, (younger seedling) is showing preflowers! :doublethumbs: good to know I have at least 1 girl in the tent, let's hope the other isn't a tranny! I saw something forming, looks like balls, but I'm going to give it another day or two to see if they shoot out pistils. Let's hope , I'll get pics up later today.

11. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

Both plants are female! It's official!!!!!!!!
    That's great news, I might actually clone a few of the lower baby branches while I have a chance. I'll get pics up in a sec.

• Like Like x 1
  12. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

13. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

how long you gonna veg for?

14. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

I switched the light schedule to 11/13 a couple days ago, flowering should start within a few days

• Like Like x 2
  15. redtails

redtails Registered+

They are going to be massive! My DWC plants would get to 4' if they were flipped at that size I can't even imagine...

• Like Like x 1
  16. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Nice lush growth there, bro. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  17. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

thanks Gene :thumbsup: they've been growing insanely fast!
    Yeah, since they were from seed, I gave them a chance to mature before I forced them into flower. Might have screwed myself haha maybe not, we shall see. If I end up running out of room, I can still cut the legs on my table to give me about an extra 6 or so inches lol, it ain't much but it will help. Here's pictures taken about 40 minutes ago
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] you can see in my first pic that one of my side led's is basically touching the plant. I was a bit concerned that it would do some damage but so far, it hasn't even fazed them. No one sign of heat stress or light burn. Figured I'd leave it there another 24 hour just to see what happens, then I'll raise the light regardless. Interesting little mini experiment lol.

18. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

Some more goodies came in! Digital inline ppm meter with dual probes. And a inline pressure gauge. The setup is getting real technical now :doublethumbs:lol I plan on buying an actual jurnal to log every little detail. I'm starting to love aeroponics!

Attached Files:

19. redtails

redtails Registered+

I had a grow last year that went all of flower with buds touching my light and got no burn. Now with the COBs I'm noticing it, just too much intensity I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  20. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

I heard those cobs are no joke, they have like more than 4x light penetration than most led lights.