PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

"One hitter Quitter" real or myth?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Omni05, Nov 17, 2005.

?

Does One hitter Quitter exist?

1. Yes

60 vote(s)
    72.3%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    27.7%
  1. Omni05

Omni05 Registered+

In my youth, i heard yarns of a mystical substance called "One hitter Quitter" This was supposed to get you blown in only 1 hit. Well into my adolecense i noticed that this seemd to be more of a myth, than a truth.

So tell me, does 1 hitter quiter exist, or does it not exist? If so, how do you get it, what strain is it? Do you have to marinate it in haze oil? Lets bust this myth!

2. Up In Smoke 420

Up In Smoke 420 Registered+

Well tons of strains could be a one hitter quiter depends how high you want how much smoke you take and how good the weed is along with tolerance.

3. BabyFacedAbortion

BabyFacedAbortion Registered+

I've had 2-3 hits of shit that blows you off your feet but never one hit :( I doubt it's a myth though, it had to start somewhere..

4. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

I'm not too sure if it does exist as I haven't come across it yet.

I think it all depends on the person as well. You get a smoker who's been puffing for 2months, get their hands on some really great weed, claim it's one hit shit, but then you get a smoker who's been smoking for 2yrs, smokes the same stuff, but is NO one hit shit.

I've had stuff that was like a 2 hit shit. Then again that was when I was new to smoking, so, I don't know, I'm rambling.

5. Goodman3eb

Goodman3eb Registered+

The only stuff of that sort I've smoked was a rather potent strain (perhaps Northern Lights?) smoked through a dry bong-- meaning massive rip and all the THC straight to the head.

However, I have a rather low tolerance, which is certainly a factor.

6. Omni05

Omni05 Registered+

i think if it existed, it would be publisezed more. I mean for the most part all the really good strains are similarly priced. If something worked that much more ffectively, it would be more known.

7. BlackLabelXmas

BlackLabelXmas Registered+

I used to get pretty high off DD's HashPlant with only two huge hits. But I don't really think of myself of having a very high tolerance, even though I've been smokin for 4 years now, so maybe that's just me.

8. Bman719

Bman719 Registered+

I've been lucky enough to smoke all out One Hitter Quitter one time in my life, where the weed was so potent I lost all control of my motions for 20 seconds before just feeling completely stoned... couldn't even take a 2nd hit. So I know it isn't a myth, but it is REALLY REALLY hard to come by... unfortunately... wish I could smoke some more of that stuff....

9. padro420kmk

padro420kmk Registered+

williams one toke wonder is what we call it down here.it's more like 2-3 tokes but then your :stoned: :upsidedow :stoned: :thumbsup: . so i say myth :twocents:

10. lateralus

lateralus Registered+

Yeah, even good medical takes a couple man size bong rips.

11. NightProwler

NightProwler Registered+

salvia sounds like a one hitter quitter. donno about weed, but probibly like white widow covered in resin smoked in a resin-y bowl

12. lateralus

lateralus Registered+

Well, salvia by itself is pretty weak. In order for it to be one-hitter, it needs to be in an extract. Like 10x.

13. somebody someone

somebody someone Registered+

i agree. its in the circumstances...

14. Garden Knowm

Garden Knowm Registered+

Your telling me.. that when you take a hit (and cash it) through a 4 chamber bong that's so long your friends gotta pull the 1 GRAM bowl that has 1.5 grams crammed in it... you want to smoke more?

WOW... sounds expensive LOL... i'll be outside waiting for you, counting the leaves on the plant next to your mail box, watching poon walk by as I fiddle with the frisbee in my hand.. trying to figure out if I should get a budweiser or a miller highlife before I go to the beach...

I love you

15. mellow mood

mellow mood Banned

salvia=one hitter quitter

hash oil=one hitter quitter

very good dank=one hitter quitter

end of the story

16. STDzRus

STDzRus Registered+

Yes. I used to smoke alot of weed.

And my uncle came to me with some really good dro he had. Tasted like cotton candy. I took one hit...one cough..and I was stoned out of my mind for the rest of the day.

17. Kokujin X

Kokujin X Registered+

I gave up on finding a one hitter quitter, after smokin all kinds of chron and dank the closest I found was a strain called "lambs breath" or at least thats what my dealer called it. Pretty awesome stuff, felt it on the first hit but definatly didn't feel like I was totally blazed.

18. KoRnStaR

KoRnStaR Registered+

Yep..

They do exsist, there's not one strain in particular that's the "one hitter quitter".

It's usually some really good strain that was hydo made

19. daZenfmeister

daZenfmeister Banned

im sure "budder" is a one hitter quitter

20. smokey

smokey Registered+

ive been smokin for 11 yrs now iv not found a weed tht would get me stoned enough to only have i hit if i go back like 6-7 yrs i could say yea i know loads but it wouldnt affect me half as much now
    like a lot of ppl said it all comes down to whos smoking it and their tolerance level
    cheese is a nice strain n high levels of thc (well so im told but it is real goood shit)