Only had a mouse for company...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mark Gordan Smith, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Mark Gordan Smith

Mark Gordan Smith Registered+

Not been here for quite a while, pulled out when the board wasn't being moderated and it got shot to hell.
    And a lass who's posts I would always follow left here too, same reason as me I reckon.
    But yea, I take a non-logged in peek and wow folks, she has recently returned....coincidence I suppose.
    Took me a few good tries to get name and password right but yea again, sheer luck I suspect.

I'm 600 miles north of where I was when grow upon grow continually snuffed it.
    Herbies, Sensi, Gorilla...all gave out and perished. Didn't like me looking at them every 5 minutes I feel sure.

Anyway....Anyone got a suggestion for a real rock solid never say dye cast iron certainty seed with the guts to grow good then please please...even pretty please, name it. I'm now retired, lonely, and gasping for splif.

And for the lass whose postings I liked.......say Hi to Joyce for me.

Love Light and Peace.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

Glad to see you again my friend, and thank you so much for the warm re-greetings. I left for all those reasons and more... was tired of being ridiculed by those no better than me... was tired of deeply divided national politics and those who insisted on arguing about it... I made my predictions and now I sit back watching them come true, proving that there was no justification to argue with the lass after all. It got deeper than that though, and it is still is... one member in particular even now trying his best to lampoon me, if not in words, his reactions. That is fine... this is how some people amuse themselves, and with age (I just turned 40!) I have realized it is best to mostly ignore these pinpricks.
    I also let too many people know about my "hobby" and I got a bit of a scare when I learned that someone who didn't even know me, knew of me. Ooops. Loose lips and all that... it was time to shut down for a while. All is well, but it was better to be safe than sorry.
    It is good to see the board being managed better and most of the spam being killed upon creation. It is also good to see that the board went into a sort of quiescence without controversial in your face input that makes one reflect or feel the need to react, and I hope that it is clear now that it takes a bit of wit, absurdity, challenge and audacity to power a board such as this and get and keep conversations going... and when you allow the prima donnas to shout down these points of light and ridicule them into silence, all you have left are the elite, none challenging the other, and everyone else afraid to speak up in any sort of challenging way. Boring. At least with me here you never know how I will respond to that dimwit who thinks his personality has been zapped by one joint of marijuana, you know that I will always let you know my opinion, I do not suffer fools lightly, and I think that makes life here a bit more interesting... don't you think?
    As you know, 100% seeds are hard to come by. I am learning that seeds 5 years in the fridge are at best iffy too. I am having some luck though, but am now a fan of the freshest seeds I can find. Good thing I am a cloning ninja master, or I would be a little worried. You never know though... I have an old Wappa showing signs of life and my old friend Jack Herer and some more on a germinating plate. Dec. 6 can't get here soon enough.
    Emmers

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

It's refreshing to have a moderator take care of spam. I barely notice it anymore. I think I've barely seen more than a couple spam posts in the last month. Not sure if it's some automated thing, or just a really good moderator or moderators.

Welcome back. With legalization rolling out and all but a certainty to be legalized federally, I think people are more open about weed on the forums. Exactly how long it will take, year or years for federal legalization is up to debate, but if a single bill gets passed, I suspect it will open the floodgates.

:bananadance:

• Agree Agree x 1