Other Psychotropics FAQ

Discussion in 'Other Psychotropics' started by Dick Justice, Jun 27, 2005.

1. VALAWRE

VALAWRE Registered

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WEBSITE. I'M LEARNING SOME OF THIS STUFF THE HARD WAY. SUNDAY NIGHT MY SON AND A FRIEND WERE FOUND LAYING IN THE STREET UNCONSIOUS. HE'S NOW IN THE HOSPITAL IN THE CORINARY CARE UNIT BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT GET HIS HEART RATE DOWN. THEY BOTH TOOK OVER 50 TRIPLE C's AND SOMEONE DUMPED THEM OUT OF THEIR VAN AND DROVE AWAY. HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF PROMOTING THE USE OF THIS CRAP?

2. jadeius

jadeius Registered+

well, NOBODY promotes the use of triple C's...everyone tells you NOT to use triple c's because they have more than just dextromethorphan in them...the other ingredients are very harmful...and you also said they took.....FIFTY...of them...fifty pills times 30 mg of DXM in each pill is 1500 mg of just DXM...not to mention the other ingredients of DXM...no ma'am, we don't recommend using any DXM drug that has anything other than DXM, actually we warn against it...and we wouldn't EVER tell any amateur to take more than about 300 mg of DXM their first time...anyone who takes more than this is just a fuckin dumbass who has not researched enough before they took the shit...1500 mg is WAY TOO MUCH for any beginner...probably too much for an experienced user...taking CCC's is just stupid when there are so many threads here where people warn against them...maybe they should have read a little more...or maybe they were so anxious to get behind your back and do something that you would normally forbid that they neglected any facts given on this website....they should, just as you should, check the facts that are given before you, or they, jump the gun before the bullet has hit them....

3. Jake0steve

Jake0steve Registered

And..why were they with someone who would dump them out of the van?

4. RedRainDrop

RedRainDrop Banned

Lol, they deserved it, fucking morons should know what they are doing! most i've taken at once is 810mg, and i was so fucked... i can't imagine taking anymore than 800!!! i mean 1500mg of DXM plus all that other lethal shit in triple c's, they were asking for it.

5. jadeius

jadeius Registered+

TOTALLY learned a lesson...don't care how parental and protective you are...you gotta admit the little dumbasses learned a HARD lesson...

6. Takingsunday21

Takingsunday21 Registered+

What does Benedryl do?

7. chillstoner420

chillstoner420 Registered+

yea, when i was on benadryl, i kept thinking i was using my laptop, when i dont have one....and i was eating taco bell and all this other shit. it was pretty crazy

8. Not Enough Herb

Not Enough Herb Registered+

sorry lady but ur son is a dumbass, as well as is his friend

the reason the person dumped them out of the van b/c he probly didnt want to deal with 2 retards tripping the fuck out, i know i wouldnt so serves them right

todays lesson: moderation

anyways

X DOES NOT DO BRAIN DAMAGE

it shaves of the end of the seretonin (sp?) receptors, so they get smaller which means less seretonin is produced then normal which means ur not going to be as emotional as u were before u took the pills.

thats all u have to worry about, unless there is sumthing else in the pill or ur brain doesnt contain the chemical to break down x...then ur fucked

o and i must say i enjoy a good airless, suffocating jerk now and again, really gets the juices going

later

9. beachguy in thongs

beachguy in thongs Registered+

Sounds like damage to the brain is being done.

10. WalkaWalka

WalkaWalka Registered+

about benadryl how do i get my idle hands on it and how do i ingrest it

11. Not Enough Herb

sounds like you should shut up

its not really brain damage if u think about...your still the same person and can function the same.

just less emotional

but what drug doesnt damage your brain?

were all gonna die one day so im gonna pop as many of those sweet ass pills as i can

later

12. ADaisyChain

ADaisyChain Registered+

HAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaadasfdsfaaaaa

What you described is definately brain damage though man.

But, that was a badass comeback. Makes you look like a right proppa tough mother-fucker.

13. XxAcidStudio

XxAcidStudio Registered+

TRU TRU that comeback was pure GANGSTAR.
    And by the way, seritonin (sp?) receptors in the brain stop working as well. Seritonin keeps your level of HAPPINESS for lack of a better word. If your brain doesnt process it right or you dont produce enough, you get depressed. It doesnt really have anything to do with being less or more emotional as a whole. Check out those TV commercials with the depressed white balls, they explain seritonin reception and issues with imbalance.
    THAT IS ALL GANGSTAR!
    oh...
    and you a true playa
    **slaps ADCs hand**
    *COUGH*DISMISSED*COUGH*

14. Not Enough Herb

lets just say that e is a good drug and wont mess u up to bad if used in moderation

im soooo high on dxm

later

15. mseerob

mseerob Registered+

All drugs are bad for you period. I even quit smoking weed cold turkey... now Im going through without symptoms.

16. Not Enough Herb

^lmao cuz ur a bitch

suck it up u wuss

marijuana isnt even a hard drug

u can complain if u do a drug like coke or herion

later

17. Nullific

Nullific Banned

Ecstasy is so safe it's not even funny.

18. Not Enough Herb

^very tru

also an incredible drug

later

19. WalkaWalka

WalkaWalka Registered+

ok mafaca THC does not fuckan have with drawl symptoms

20. Mogizzle

Mogizzle Registered+

You should edit the parts out where you say mushrooms grow on shit.. Yeah some do.. but not where I live we just go down to a few places like some lil fields some schools and places with alot of moist and cold bark (usually around 1-6am). You makin it sound like all people eat them from cow shit.