PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Outdoor 47 Degrees north latitude

Discussion in 'Outdoor Growing' started by sweetsweetcheeba, Jul 1, 2009.

1. sweetsweetcheeba

sweetsweetcheeba Registered+

Hello all. Finally getting to my grow log. Hope you enjoy. I live in one of the most Northern parts of the most Northern 48 states, so I hope this can help people who are in a more northern region. Seeds where started in damp paper towel on the 9th of May. All 15 sprouted in two days. They were then transfered into Jiffy pots bought at the local hardware store. I add Miracle grow seedling soil and watered. I let them sit in my window for 4 weeks. Only water and sun. On June 13th they were transfered to their new home. At the time they were about 4-6 inches tall. They were then transplanted to there new digs which were holes I dug about 3 feet deep and 3 feet wide. I used this soil recipe...

80%...Miracle grow organic soil
    20%...Miracle grow peet moss
    Miracle grow organics choice Bone meal...per directions
    Miracle grow organics choice Blood meal..per directions
    and native soil mix in.

They were placed in there new soil watered in and I then placed little plastic covers (like mini greenhouses) over them for the first 2 weeks outside. Now let me tell you one thing. Those little plastic things are the greatest thing ever for small young plants in the wild. They get all the sun, but the wind is cut down dramatically (though not totally due to the hole on the top for rain and ventilation), but not to the point of keeping them week. The stems still get strong and big. They also keep little animal like rabbit and deer from
    eating your young plants. Plants flourish in these things. I have since removed the covers and put up fencing around them to keep animals away. They had there first nute feeding the 24th of June. I used a liguid high nitrogen fert. I will post pics for everyone in a few days.

2. Lit Up

Lit Up Registered+

Probably wont need any nutes yet. If the MG you used has nutes in it then you risk burning them up. Plus if the soil is fertile, you don't really need too much else besides water if they get dry.

3. sweetsweetcheeba

UPDATE

Just got back from a visit to the garden...beautiful day up here today! All 12 plants are looking Great! Two males showed themselves already so I cut those down... leaving me with 10. Gave each site a good watering with
    1 1/2-2 gallons of distiled water. There are no pest problems as of yet so I am keeping my fingers crossed on that front...all in all they are real healthy looking. 2 are about 3.5' tall...5 are about 3'...3 smaller ones. Some are a little shade of purple. I'm assuming because it can still dip into the 40's in the overnight hours. I promise to get some pics the next time that I visit.

4. SonicHaze

SonicHaze Registered+

We want pics lol.

5. sweetsweetcheeba

PICS!!

1st two are of my first site...second three of the second site

Attached Files:

6. sweetsweetcheeba

PICS!!

First one is of the third site...second four are of the fourth site. Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

7. Darkace

Darkace Registered+

they look great... look like 1 of my first outdoor plants :D

8. Lit Up

Lit Up Registered+

IDK if it's me or what, but you shouldn't be able to tell your sex yet. I'm just south of the Iowa/Mn border and flowering starts in mid-August. They could be showing preflowers but I'd wait anyways, because you never know for sure until flower.

Even then you will have, at lastest, 3 weeks into flowering before males release pollen. I'm just trying to help a fellow midwester out, there is plenty of time before flowering starts. I've had plants that look male and turn out female. But thats just me.

Good luck, I'll be creepin on you thread from time to time.

9. sweetsweetcheeba

I realize that it is early, but believe me when I tell you that those two were DEFINITELY Male. Balls everywhere. But thanks for the input. Always appreciated.

10. sweetsweetcheeba

Pic Update From 7-25-09

Sorry for the absence, I've been quite busy. Her are some updated pics. One has started Flowering as of about 7-31. I dont have pics of it yet until next visit.:Rasta:

Attached Files:

11. sweetsweetcheeba

New Pics Update

3 of the 7 are about 5' tall two are about 3.5' tall and the other two are around 2-2.5' tall.

Attached Files:

12. sweetsweetcheeba

New Pics Update

Five more pics

Attached Files:

13. sweetsweetcheeba

New Pics Update

And the last two pics

Attached Files:

14. Stoner38024

Stoner38024 Registered+

they look mighty nice!!!!
    great job!

15. GrowDawg

GrowDawg Registered+

Look Damn Nice Im In till the end! Lets see some fatass buds! Great work!

16. sweetsweetcheeba

Thanks Stoner and Dawg. I appreciate the comments. I will try to update about once a week with new pics. Any knowledge is greatly appreciated guys!!

17. mazman1989

mazman1989 Registered+

those are real nice, good work man.

18. sweetsweetcheeba

Updated pics 8-7-09

Here are some pics from today. Overall everything is looking pretty good. One plant has stared flowering. The rest look healthy right now and hopefully stay that way! I am just praying for a little more sun, it has been pretty shitty the last 2-3 weeks up here. Rainy and temps getting as low as 46 at night. But those are things I have no control over. Enjoy!! Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

19. sweetsweetcheeba

Pics of First Born

First one to start flowering

Attached Files:

20. sweetsweetcheeba

New Pics Update

And the last few

Attached Files: