OverGrow is DEAD!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Information' started by turtle420, May 22, 2006.

1. turtle420

turtle420 Banned

You heard it right...

OVERGROW.com... is...

DEAD

There are various assholes roaming the boards lately.

Chill out people... this is NOT OverGrow...

Asshole attitude will get you nowhere here... no respect... no love... no help.

We ain't give a flying fuck if you've been growing since the time of Jesus... if you come off with a dick-head attitude, we will rip you a new asshole.

Why am I saying this?
    Too many "harshness" on the boards... you know who I'm talking about.

Chill out people... chill out.

It's very hard to keep a cool community like this one, "cool" and "chilled". Don't come fuck up our playground.

If you can't play nice, get the fuck out. We don't want your kind around here. Period.

Best to all of you,

-turtle420 :cool:

2. Legalizdahurb

Legalizdahurb Registered+

Well said turtle. I joined overgrow about 2 months b4 it went down so i didn't get to see to much of the assholes, but i agree it wont help this site. The only think i miss from overgrow was the FAQ's as they kicked ass, and mabe the private message system.
    But as turtle says if you can't play nice. We don't want you so get the fuck out.

P.s. I hope this doesn't make me one of those annoying overgrow refugees.

3. Jdog7000

Jdog7000 Registered+

I third that!
    The strain Base was cool too.

4. Legalizdahurb

Oh yeah I forgot about that as I have managed to download most of it now.

5. The Grim Reefer

The Grim Reefer Registered+

I agree with you in every way Turtle.

Disrespecting our boards and acting like we're "lower" than you and your dislocated site will basically void your thread.

Thanks for shopping at C-mart.

6. Trivium

Trivium Banned

Thank you -- its a shame you could not help me on my thread turtle, I posted saying I received no help and what not also replying with a SORRY, so Im naturally assuming you've labeld me an asshole. Ive recieved many views but no replys.

I guess once your labelled an asshole, people know you are an asshole, I learned it and its a harsh lesson to learn and I will continue learning it I guess, but to those of you that havent, keep your mouth shut and be nice, its a privalege I got ripped away from me because I steppd on the wrong persons toes.

Turtle, I guess I do deserve no help in growing cannabis, like the other 'overgrow' assholes on here I guess. You cannot live life thinking there are no assholes in this world, if you are you're in for a major shock bud

7. mountainman

mountainman Registered+

8. Legalizdahurb

Very nice link mountainman, The last link i was given had list all the lovely pics but i see this still has them.

9. Garden Knowm

Garden Knowm Registered+

lol
    iloveyou turtle!

triv....link me to your post. I try to troll the boards and answer questions that have zero responses. I am sorry I missed yours. and if I can't answer some one's question ( which has never happened -lol) I will bump it so that it goes to the top.

we have now.

love

10. graph

graph Registered+

Sorry, too trivium. A lot of the times if you see views and no replies, it means it was people like me who were reading, as in people who don't know enough about your problem to help you.

I know a lot about assholes, and people who are admit they've done something wrong, or had a bad day, or whatever, and try not to makes those same mistakes, aren't assholes in my eyes.

11. Legalizdahurb

I have just ripped the faq with getright and i have all but 340 files. So there are a few things missing like "how to clean glass pipes" but that isn't bad. I am supprised that much remains.

12. Trivium

Trivium Banned

Graph and Garden, Im not sure about posting my grow anymore as I dont think I will have much problems but ya know its nice to know you guys are there and are aware. I put no negative vibes to anyone on this website and I hope to keep it that way, it just gets frustrating when no one can complement.

Garden the link was in my sig but I have chosen to remove it, if you want to see the remaining thread its under the Closet/Cabinet growing section...Something like 230 views and only I and few others have posted.

Please note Im not flaming anyone here, nothing negative please.

13. Hallucinogizer

Hallucinogizer Registered

I appluad you for doing just that...and creating a thread with the theme, "OverGrow is dead, don't hate on us because we will trash your thread."

This site, as well as overgrow is what it's members make it. OverGrow had some really highly skilled growers (which I know that this place has). But these highly skilled growers were always answering peoples questions.

Maybe it was just that the higher membership created a broader knowledge base. I'm sorry you didn't like what CW & OG had to offer. Yes, this is a new site with new people and it's "totally chill" or whatever. Don't be so defensive when I say "this is depressing." You act as if there's something you have to do with it.

14. busteruk7

busteruk7 Registered+

yeah good thread turtle i completly agree with everything you said
    yeah if ya dont like cannabis.com
    dont bother posting here
    cheers all :)

15. graph

graph Registered+

Well, I think this is what he had a problem with.

I mean, turtle420 is a regular here, and we all play around with eachother like a family. You, in a single post, not only called our site weak and depressing, including this "higher than thou" bullshit, but you also talked downward to a friend.

I really could give a shit less where you're from. Humble yourself here or you'll get eaten up. Most of the new people learn that, and it's a lesson even some older heads here have to learn from time to time. It's nice that you're from overgrow, but this site is my home. Would you want a stranger coming in your home talking about how weak and depressing it is?

Now Trivium said he was an overgrow refugee. He learned his lesson, and now he's chill. If you do the same, I promise that not only will the people here have help to give, but we'll do so happily. This isn't overgrow. This is Cannabis.com. Welcome to our family.

16. Hallucinogizer

Hallucinogizer Registered

Which brings us to the matter: Do we even know who the new head of this family is? I don't think anyone really does do they....

You seem quick to defend this place, so you know who's in charge here? If Ron sold this place to the highest bidder, what's to prevent anyone from buying it?

I'll kindly put a sock in it if there's some link on this website that really gives the new owners credibility, other than a public relations post. What's their background?

17. graph

graph Registered+

No idea. Someone under the name sundance. I trust them just as much as you do, which isn't a lot. I'm also about as pissed about it as you are. However, Ron wasn't much of a regular poster on here, so I don't see much difference in that. To quote YOU:

It's about the members, man.

You've been here less than a month and already have problems with the owners? There are other places, you know. If you have that much of a problem with this place, you don't have to stay.

18. latewood

latewood Banned

As a member who answer alot of question's and helps quite a few people here I take offense to being talked down to by someone, who has contributed..."NOTHING" to our community.
    Anybody that asks a legitimate question always gets an answer here and a knowledgable answer, if not several. Anyone who says different is full of shit.

Now maybe you post in a semi slow forum, So you have to wait for someone who has experience with your problem.

I spent time at OG and I chose here because, It was much more friendly and I got more guidance here in a much shorter time...And I answered alot of question's @ OG too!
    Long after all that broader knowledge-base failed to respond.

Problems like this are crap...Like high school Bullshit!

Get over it...Overgrow is Dead...None of you guys owned it...you just visited there, Too!

welcome to Cdot,

lw

19. turtle420

turtle420 Banned

To Hallucinogizer:::
    Look man, you're right when you "say" that I created this thread because of our "differences" in another thread...

Fine man... let's put it behind us.

We're a close knit community, and we realize that the more people, the better. The better for us, the better for the hobby, the better for the "movement", and the better for the "lifestyle".

Fuck it man... peace to you and your loved ones... I hope we can contribute and have some fun in the process. :)

Peace man, peace. :) Good day to you, with 100% honest wishes.

<><><>
    Trivium...
    I'm going to search for your thread right now... sorry I missed it.

Trivium... 2....

I don't think anybody labeled you as an asshole... I don't think so... you're not an asshole... I don't think so... I think.... ....

Peace man... I'm going thread hunting... ;)

20. Jdog7000

Jdog7000 Registered+

As a member who answer alot of question's and helps quite a few people here I take offense to being talked down to by someone, who has contributed..."NOTHING" to our community.
    Anybody that asks a legitimate question always gets an answer here and a knowledgable answer, if not several. Anyone who says different is full of shit.

Now maybe you post in a semi slow forum, So you have to wait for someone who has experience with your problem.

I spent time at OG and I chose here because, It was much more friendly and I got more guidance here in a much shorter time...And I answered alot of question's @ OG too!
    Long after all that broader knowledge-base failed to respond.

Problems like this are crap...Like high school Bullshit!

Get over it...Overgrow is Dead...None of you guys owned it...you just visited there, Too!

welcome to Cdot,

lw

Latewood is right on here.
    I take offense to that aswell.
    Being someone who takes hours out of my day to help ppl here.
    You are the biggest ass I've seen here in a long time.

Thank you -- its a shame you could not help me on my thread turtle, I posted saying I received no help and what not also replying with a SORRY, so Im naturally assuming you've labeld me an asshole. Ive recieved many views but no replys.

I guess once your labelled an asshole, people know you are an asshole, I learned it and its a harsh lesson to learn and I will continue learning it I guess, but to those of you that havent, keep your mouth shut and be nice, its a privalege I got ripped away from me because I steppd on the wrong persons toes.

Turtle, I guess I do deserve no help in growing cannabis, like the other 'overgrow' assholes on here I guess. You cannot live life thinking there are no assholes in this world, if you are you're in for a major shock bud

Triv as far as this goes. All it takes is a bit of respect and a quick appology. And you are part of the family.
    Same goes for you Hall.
    But until I see that. Your just an asshole. In my opinion.