Ozark Mountain Daredevils & Dirt Band tonight in KC

Discussion in 'Music Room' started by Buck Rogers420, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Buck Rogers420

Buck Rogers420 Registered+

2 of my favorite bands in town tonight. Firecrackers made, 1 hitter full. STOKED! Any other fans out there in Cannabis Land.
    :dancing:

• Like Like x 1
  2. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

Ooh ooh ooh Jackie Blue... love OMD

Have a great time!

• Like Like x 1
  3. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

Wish I could go, and that is in my general neighborhood too. Buck, from comments you have made, we must not live very far apart. Have fun at the concert!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Buck Rogers420

Thanks M. Show was awesome. Each song better then the last. Ended with a medley of Will the circle be unbroken and The Wait.
    I saw you were in Sedaila. We should talk shop sometime. (I want to try some of that electric weed your growing)✌ :cool:.
    I've Been Standing On A Rock, Waiting For My Seeds TO Grow.......
    O.M.D.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  5. emilya

Sedalia is close; you will have to let me know how you saw that. We get in there quite often. Got any favorite haunts around there? I am really excited how my Electric Dogfish is looking... she may end up my best ever.

6. Buck Rogers420

I read it in a old Mo. forum.I just remembered because you sounded close.I go by there vesting friends in Warsaw and Cross Timbeby. I split time between work in the city and farm near Collins.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. emilya

good memory then! We do indeed travel some of the same roads. We may have even waved at each other. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

Whatever the quality of the herb, that name kicks ass. ;)

• Like Like x 2