pass piss test evrytime. (Not Really but a good discussion on Certo/Pectin)

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by BenDover5151420, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Kay1201

Kay1201 Registered

Could you help me I have to go see my PO once a month I've been a heavy smoker for the past 4 years is there anything I could buy to clean my system to pass my drug test

2. JCM2261

JCM2261 Registered

i think you may need to go back to school because obviously all the people the certo method has helped pass every drug test are not crazy. It obviously works and how doea anyone know that you have the first clue about whsat you are talking about.

3. JCM2261

JCM2261 Registered

i think you may need to go back to school because obviously all the people the certo method has helped pass every drug test are not crazy. It obviously works and how doea anyone know that you have the first clue about what you are talking about ?

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  4. JCM2261

JCM2261 Registered

5. JCM2261

JCM2261 Registered

JCM2261
    What the hell makes you an expert on this matter. You are not the only one who has passed a drug test with this method whom has taken biology.

6. JCM2261

JCM2261 Registered

Why would you tell people to take creatine when most labs look for creatine. Real smart.

7. JCM2261

JCM2261 Registered

JCM2261
    What makes you the expert I am going by the fact that most of the posts on here are people saying it works. Mr. Biologist!!!

8. mjw365

mjw365 Registered

Alright so I'm panicking just a tad and need some advice ASAP. I am a 21 year old female who smokes 3-4 times a week. This Monday I went to take a pre-employment drug test and drank qCarbo32 and about a gallon of water before my test at 10 am. Today I received an email saying that the urine was too diluted, which I learned is very common so I am hoping they aren't too suspicious. So I have 48 hours to retest and there is no way I will be clean by then seeing that I smoked 3 blunts last night (Tuesday) thinking for sure that the qCarbo32 would work. So by Friday afternoon I have to go to labcorp and retake the drug test. I have asked around and they recommended X-Stream synthetic urine so I just bought that. So I have a few questions before I go in to retake it.

1.) Is there anyone who has taken pre-employment drug tests at Labcorp and has had to make a second attempt. I was emailed a number to call and after I spoke with the lady she gave me a new number to give to the people at Labcorp and I am now afraid that the new number is going to alert the testers that this is my second attempt. So I am wondering if I am going to be watched while I take this test or if they are going to pat me down before, although they didn't do either the first time I took it, they just timed me, which I had plenty of time to do.

2.) If anyone has used X-Stream or any similar product, I would love a step-by-step instruction on how to go about it. Keep in mind I am a female so it is a little bit harder for us than men to hide it. Such as, how long before I leave to take the test should I heat the urine, and if for some reason I end up having to wait 30-45 minutes last time how will that affect the temperature. Also, once I fill the cup to the line, should I discard the rest into the toilet even though I am not allowed to flush. Where is the safest place to keep it so that I don't get caught and if for some reason I am observed while taking it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I cannot fail this drug test, it is for a really important position. Thanks!

9. Malaysia

Malaysia Registered

My 1st forum I go for drug testing every month for 1 year now I have another year my testing at 11 am I have my own drug kit I did it 3 time I'm fucked I wanna cry.. I hope I pass tomorrow I'm from Malaysia n u get 1 warning of 2nd u get another year 3rd u get 3 wipping n a year in jail.plus no centro here my English bit fucked sorry guys sld I take 5asprine 5 v12 n zinc that all I have here. I really can't fail coz my kids been kidnapped n person set me up.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  10. Malaysia

Malaysia Registered

Man I didn't even get tested good thing thank God I took so muchnpill b4

11. Bizzle_Baby

Bizzle_Baby Registered

So I took pre-employment today in hopes of passing I had clean urine and temp was to hot to properly register. Now about my urine I stopped smoking about 25 days ago with a home test taken really faint line. So wondering with them sending out both samples for Labcorp will they realize a difference other than the fact mine was a little diluted and in hopes negative with the faint home test

12. getsumdawgg

getsumdawgg Registered+

Could u explain to.. a .. friend.. on this is I'm good

13. getsumdawgg

getsumdawgg Registered+

Need some advice ..on this test is I'm good for a D.O.T. PHYSICAL. . 20161028_160316.jpg

14. getsumdawgg

getsumdawgg Registered+

Fast and furious tell me from your point of view will I pass my D.O.T PHYSICAL. .FROM THIS TEST..

Attached Files:

15. getsumdawgg

getsumdawgg Registered+

Tell me is I'm good on this test for T.H.C. OR NOT SOME WHO NO PLEASE RESPOND. ..

Attached Files:

16. Tyna

Tyna Registered

Hey everyone
    I have read pretty much all 75 plus message. But anyway I'm on probation for a yr for dwi And I have 3 negative drugs to complete the program. My last drug screen levels was at 117 and before that 72.. I have another coming up in January. I have to get my levels down. My question is if I stop smoking now and burn some fat and eat healthy for the next 30 days will my and use dilution method would levels drop from 117? I don't need to pass it right away. My PO knows I been smoking and she want my levels down.

17. Tyna

Tyna Registered

Hey everyone
    I have read pretty much all 75 plus message. But anyway I'm on probation for a yr for dwi And I have 3 negative drugs to complete the program. My last drug screen levels was at 117 and before that 72.. I have another coming up in January. I have to get my levels down. My question is if I stop smoking now and burn some fat and eat healthy for the next 30 days and use dilution method would levels drop from 117? I don't need to pass it right away. My PO knows I been smoking and she want my levels down.

18. msend420

msend420 Registered

CANNABIS OIL, STRAINS, SEEDS FOR THE TREATMENT OF CANCER FOR SALE

Deliveries 24/7 everywhere!!!! very clean smelling, awesome taste and

VERY potent Cannabis oil. purged for hours so no impurities left

Our oils are goods for pain,cancers,insomnia and others diseases

No effects.100% pure Cannabis Oil extracted from top quality marijuana,

laboratory tested Email us today at medical420supplier@gmail.com or text (385) 212-4671/(405) 753-0781
    Contact via wickr....msend420
    Contact via Whats App....+237682739097

19. thirdeyemind

thirdeyemind Registered

The science here is a bit of an unknown, but the point is that pectin is known to bind fatty acids that hold the THC metabolites that can get you caught on a urine test. Binding it keeps it out of your urine long enough to beat a test. I used pectin and water to beat random tests on probation and even turned the step by step formula into a product others can access at http://get.the420formula.com
    If you need to add color back to your urine you can use a single vitamin b12 capsule, and you can beat your test for less than $20 easy. If you have at least 4 hours to prepare, you're covered, and you can almost always get the pectin at walmart

Attached Files: