Passed Many Home Tests - Still Worried about Lab Test

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by zman1, Mar 30, 2018.

1. zman1

zman1 Registered

Hi All,

I've read pretty much all relevant posts but would just like to share my recent saga of home tests.

I smoke fairly infrequently. Perhaps a 2-3 times a week, usually less than .1g out of a water pipe. My last smoke was 3/14. Before that week I was smoking much less frequently.

3/16, I tested myself with an Easy@Home (50ng/mL) test from Amazon with some dark urine, second void of the day. Not trusting the tests I went out and bought two First Check (50ng/mL) tests. Failed the first, drank some water and passed the second.

3/20, did another First Check with dark urine and got a very dark line.

3/23, did another First check, first void of the day, dark line.

3/25, did a THC Check 20ng/mL, around 9pm, hadn't had anything to drink since 1pm. Nice solid line.

3/27, THC Check 20ng/mL and got a nice solid line around 3pm with minimal dilution.

3/28, First Check (50ng/mL), first void, dark line.

3/30, First Check (50ng/mL), first void, dark line. Also did a √úTest multi-level (lowest 15ng/mL) and got nice lines on all levels, could easily be seen/photographed.

3/30 (Today): 16 days since last smoke. Lab test around 9:30am. Drank 30 or so ounces of Gatorade at 5am, not drinking much after that. Had two Tums at 5, 6, and 7 am to increase specific gravity as well as creatine for the past few days (around 10G per day). Urine given was a nice yellow (no B2) but somewhat lighter than first void.

I'm wondering what are the chances of these home tests all being inaccurate? I have an average or above average metabolism, probably around 20% or less body fat. Active, but have been lazy all week.

I probably overdid it, but I'm worrying seeing a number of posts of people who have failed lab tests after passing home tests. Any thoughts appreciated.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  2. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

Sounds like your good to go. Good luck

3. RonFromSichuan

RonFromSichuan Registered

You have nothing to worry about