Passed MedTox 5 Panel with Quick Fix 6.1

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by GingerMMJ420, Jan 27, 2017.

1. GingerMMJ420

GingerMMJ420 Registered

I wanted to share my experience of passing a non-DOT pre-employment 5 panel drug screening with Quick Fix 6.1! It was sent to MedTox Labs in St. Paul, MN. I am a licensed medical marijuana patient and would've never passed naturally.

I heated the Quick Fix in the microwave until the temperature reader said it was 100°F. It took 14 seconds total, but check it after 10 (and take the lid off!). I then poured it into an empty 3 oz travel bottle. I put two layers of tin foil on it and secured them with 4 small plastic hair elastics. Then inserted vaginally. It wasn't that uncomfortable, and totally worth the temporary discomfort for an awesome career. Once in the bathroom at the clinic, I just punctured the tinfoil with my fingernail and drained it into the cup. The reader said 96°F. Perfect body temp. After a week, found out I passed!!!

I was so nervous all week checking my phone constantly but I am here to say that it worked for me!!! Proud new member of the Sub Club. Thank you, Quick Fix!

2. Jasi

Jasi Registered

Do you know if your quick fix sample was refridgerated? I also subbed on Friday but they couldn't send it to the lab until today I'm panicked as I've already started the job and they will just fire me if it comes back invalid?

3. GingerMMJ420

GingerMMJ420 Registered

I do not know if it was refrigerated. I believe they overnighted it, but I would assume they refrigerate all samples? Urine declines pretty quickly at room temperature. I thought also about that since the QuickFix site says not to refrigerate it, but it's worked for so many people that I wouldn't worry. Be sure to update what you find out!! :)

4. Jasi

Jasi Registered

I was thinking the same thing ..like they all must have to be refridgerated to a point especially when you hear people say that it took a week to hear anything...
    Just can't help but feel panicked as Ive got alot riding on this opportunity I've already quit my other job and started this one and have a family to provide for....I tried to clean myself out but was still failing multiple home test. I'll update when I hear something or nothing after a weeks or so.

5. GingerMMJ420

GingerMMJ420 Registered

If it was the correct temperature when you submitted it, then you're fine. Do not fear!

6. Jasi

Jasi Registered

It was the correct temp for sure they checked that box :) I'll remain as optimistic as I can thanks for replying I've been dying for some reassurance as a split sample already had me freaked!

7. GingerMMJ420

GingerMMJ420 Registered

Mine was a split sample too - you're golden!

8. GingerMMJ420

GingerMMJ420 Registered

Did you pass??!

9. Imtrying

Imtrying Registered+

That's the problem here, most people freak out , ask questions pass or fail and move on.