patient clone exchange program

Discussion in 'New Mexico (NM)' started by StonerCasper, Jan 13, 2011.

1. StonerCasper

StonerCasper Registered+

im not to sure where i heard this or even if it is true. the department of health has approved the exchange of medicinal marijuana clones between patients with there Personal Production License? or has it not been brought up to the attention of the DOH and if not is it illegal to do so? if not I would love for that to be a possibility so that we as patients can help each other out.:bigsmoke:

• Like Like x 2
  2. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

Last I heard it still wasn't allowed.
    Will check again,though.

3. alfonso2002

alfonso2002 Registered+

As of now the patients can not exchange plants or seeds the producers can with other producers.I do know that if you have a personal production lic you can purchase clones from a producer.

4. JohnMonad

JohnMonad Registered+

regs as of 12/30/2010

AA. “Personal production license” means a license issued to a qualified patient participating in the medical cannabis program, or to a qualified patient’s primary caregiver, to permit the qualified patient or primary caregiver to produce medical cannabis for the qualified patient’s personal use, consistent with the requirements of this rule.

7.34.4.9 QUALIFIED PERSONAL PRODUCTION APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
    A. A qualified patient may apply for a personal production license to produce medical cannabis solely for the qualified patient’s own use.

5. Feijao

Feijao Registered+

So does this mean that I can grow my patients plants at my property if my patient is unable to at his residence? I thought that I read that patients could only grow at there house but that their caregivers can help them with it.

Thanks,

6. JohnMonad

JohnMonad Registered+

The latter is correct.
    Patients house tied to the PPL address.

7. CFO

CFO Registered+

Taking this one step further...patients can also purchase up to 16 seeds from a LNPP (which most are not going to have until sometime in the future). Some of the producers are selling clones. You just have to check with each one about which strains are available and cost.

8. ScaredasHell

ScaredasHell Registered+

I hand you something that is legal for me and for you. You hand me something that's legal for you and me. WHERE'S THE CRIME??????

Scared (but NOT to trade clones w/ other card-carriers with PPLs!!!!!) :thumbsup: (Bet "Dominick in Disguise" is gonna tell me why this is wrong).

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  9. CFO

CFO Registered+

Okay. All I will say is...read the rules and be careful if you aren't following them. ;-)

10. alfonso2002

alfonso2002 Registered+

OK CFO aka "Dominick in Disguise" Your right LOL.

11. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Reading this gave me the best laugh I have had in days!

12. olliegrow

olliegrow Registered+

I agree, LOL this is just crazy !!

13. StonerCasper

StonerCasper Registered+

StonerCasper back in the house and have a nice group of Patients with PPL with a nice variety of mothers to get clones from. If any Patient with PPLs want to get incontact with some Nice healthy Medical strains (most Genes are from the Dispensaries).

14. CFO

CFO Registered+

Unless you are a producer, the rules have not changed. Patient to patient transfers are still not allowed in New Mexico.

15. StonerCasper

StonerCasper Registered+

Sandia Botanticals Patient Clone Exchange Program

Now if it is Illigal for Patient to exchange between each other then how does Sandia Botanticals hold a Patient to Patient exchange program for Patients with Personal Production Licenses??? ;)

16. CFO

CFO Registered+

If Sandia Botanicals has a patient to patient exchange program, they are breaking the rules and regulations of the program.

17. olliegrow

olliegrow Registered+

Check the quality of what there selling cause the one in Corrales sold me a bunch of clones for $20 EACH ! Told me they were darkstar kush..lol..its was some type of outdoor shwag plant !!! I've grown better bag seeds than what they are selling for medical quality !! Assholes !!!