PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Pics of some badass herb I got

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Anathema2121, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Anathema2121

Anathema2121 Registered+

My girlfriend picked up a half and I got an 8th. Her half was 1 big nug broke in half to fit in a baggie. The ounce was originally one giant top, and she got the top of the top, and here are pics of one of the quarter ounce nugs and a blurry one of the whole half-ounce nug in the bag.

Attached Files:

2. mmm looks tasty

3. Frivolous248

Frivolous248 Registered+

Nice...those must be dense buds cause that really doesn't even look as much as my 12g I got recently.

Good lookin' bud though. How much you pay?

4. Anathema2121

Anathema2121 Registered+

It's a little bigger than it looks in the pic, it was a tree. The half weighed 14.2 grams (whole sack was 28.4) and was 400 a zone and she went half on it (200). Its about 1 and a half hitter quitter, but first rip gets you high. It's danker than it looks, and if you open the jar in her room you can smell it in the living room....I was surprised. Old people know where to get badass weed.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2006
  5. bobmarleyjr.

bobmarleyjr. Registered+

Wow that looks like it could run with some of the dankest! I wish I had that bud right about now.

6. S.P.Q.R.

S.P.Q.R. Registered+

Nice!

7. Anathema2121

Anathema2121 Registered+

Fuck it, i'll post a couple full-sized pics for backgrounds if anyone wants one :)

Attached Files:

8. Anathema2121

Anathema2121 Registered+

Full screen those pics, you can practically see my reflection in the trichomes :)

9. bud breath420

bud breath420 Registered+

youve made my desktop a happy place... nice looking buds man looks like the shit I get my way.. probably not the same weed.. but still gets me and my buddies realy trashed! have fun with it!

10. johnnyAKABob

johnnyAKABob Registered+

if i could get bud that good at the minuit id be happy, but im stuck with whatever i can get my grubby little mits on, damn this dry spell. have fun with that

11. Anathema2121

Anathema2121 Registered+

Thanks guys. I took like 2 and a half weeks of waiting before this connect finally came through. We were just about to pick up something else and got the call back. Glad i waited :D

12. Oneironaut

Oneironaut Registered+

Mmm I wish I had some of that stuff. Looks delicious.

P.S. Isn't it funny how "bad-ass herb" and "bad ass-herb" are opposites?

13. Zoosh

Zoosh Registered+

They could also be - "bad" ass-herb meaning its good herb because its bad ass-herb but thats wrong kinda because it could be really bad herb anyway huge bud man awesome pick-up.

14. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Makes me happy to see people get good ass shit :D!

15. Left

Left Registered+

you tip waiters for excelent service and i think the same should apply for excelent growing. There are so many lbs of mid and schwag here i get a boner every time i find somone with an o of fine nugets

16. Ms. Floyd

Ms. Floyd Registered+

Thats looks very very tasty indeed!! Yum.

17. Anathema2121

Anathema2121 Registered+

Yeah, it comes straight from the grower, but he's very cautious, i still haven't met him, but he's known my friend for years. It is a little pricey, like $420 a zone but the quality is spectacular every time, pics don't do justice to the smell. I'd like to meet the grower just to shake his hand lol.

18. rottenPauL

rottenPauL Registered+

id like to meet the grower just to smoke his bud :D:D:D:D:D

19. orangeman

orangeman Banned

I'd like to smoke the bud as well lol.

20. Captain Hanks

Captain Hanks Registered+

ahahaha...

yeah those buds look nice and chrystally;)