"Pineapple Haze"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by NteeM, Sep 20, 2007.

1. NteeM

NteeM Registered+

So we picked up some Pineapple Haze. Looks like good dank bud, but smells of intense pineapple fragrance. And, I'm pretty sure that weed, no matter what strain, would smell exactly like an exotic fruit.

What are your guys thoughts of this? Apparently it's not "laced," but could have perhaps been stored next to pineapple or sprayed even. :hippy:

2. LaZ

LaZ Registered+

It may have been dipped in pineapple juice to give it more appeal if its as strong as you say it is. lol

3. NteeM

NteeM Registered+

Perhaps that's the reason. However it's still pretty clustered with crystals, so wouldn't the water wash many away? It smoked just like any other bud and is a pleasing high.

I'm guessing it was stored around a pineapple scent or sprayed.

edit: attaching pic

Attached Files:

4. yoda

yoda Registered+

i dont trust weed that smells fruity. i think it's sprayed. if it's good though, it's good.

5. Blitzed

Blitzed Banned

shit, i like pineapples, id smoke it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. melodious fellow

melodious fellow Registered+

i used to get blueberry that i thought was real...... then i saw "blueberry tobacco flavoring" in the store and put 2 and 2 together.....

if its super high quality kb, then maybe..... but enjoi nonetheless

7. Tox

Tox Registered+

ya i think its a scam.:wtf:

8. secretuserman

secretuserman Registered

yo man we got that weed in gwinnett, georgia, that shit's good but it wasnt around for long my dealer also had blue dragon, that was the best weed ive ever smoked.

9. TPot

TPot Registered+

We have that shit in Alpharetta GA too...hell I got some right now. It's good.