Piss test in 2 weeks

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by yaboi, Apr 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. yaboi

yaboi Registered

Hello!

I have an upcoming Piss test that is on the earliest the 19th of April and latest the 22nd, I have smoked 3 times in the past 2 weeks, but most recently this past Saturday. the past few days i have been going to the gym and doing 40 minutes of cardio to try and sweat a lot and will continue to do this everyday, I have been drinking cranberry juice and a lot of water, Do you think I will pass this test?
    I am panicking

2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

It don't look good.
    You may wish to start rehearsing a substitution.

3. yaboi

yaboi Registered

Really? i have really been trying to sweat alot and drink alot of water, would u reccomend taking one of those GNC drinks before hand?

4. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

No, I would not.
    What I would recommend is research.
    Look into the science and quit wasting money, time and effort in unproductive directions.

Knowing, beats the hell out of fearing the unknown.

5. yaboi

yaboi Registered

OK!
    so after a long 2 weeks of running everyday and eating well, I took a First Check test this morning and got a negative result for the drug, but the drug line was faint, it says on the package that a faint line still means negative but in a real drug test would that still be considered a pass?

6. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Yes.
    Sounds like you are good to go bro.
    Now it's time to loaf for 2 or 3 days.
    Stop burning fat and start stuffing your face to make a li'l clean fat.
    That will darken the line.

Aloha,
    Weeze

7. yaboi

yaboi Registered

this may just be late night paranoia, I took a second test today and I passed, however, i just researched a little on the CVS brand First Check tests which I used and some people say it is unreliable, and that it doesn't measure the same amount that the test center would? do you know anything about that? just to give me some peace of mind.

Thanks

8. yaboi

yaboi Registered

Sorry for the spam messages,
    I just took my test and found that it was a 50 ng/l test which is what the limit on the first check tests are, do you think that I am a pass?

9. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Yes, I think that you am a pass. :D