PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

PLEASE HELP-HOW DO YOU MAKE 420 TOPICAL SPRAY

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by JGSE, Jun 16, 2005.

1. JGSE

JGSE Registered

I AM A CANNABIS PATIENT I BUY FROM A PHARMACY AND THEY HAVE 420 SPRAY AND IT IS REAL GOOD.I TRIED TO MAKE SOME BY PUTTING BUD AND LEAF INTO ALCOHOL BUT IT ISN'T THAT GOOD. ANY GOOD IDEAS

2. dark0ne

dark0ne Registered+

WHOA!

420 topical spray? umm, i think there is something about cooking bud w/ olive oil. i think but i have never heard of a spray. i assume that you have some erb besides the spray that their giving you. if so look up some of the recipies on this site. there a good alternitive to smoking, or you could roll a doobie and relax. just my opinion. :D

3. kr1Nx01

kr1Nx01 Registered+

For a crude extraction, mix your bud/leaves with pure acetone instead of alcohol. Put your herb into a sealable container, fill enough acetone to suspend the herb, then shake for 5 minutes. Filter and drain the acetone solvent and save. Mix the herb again with fresh acetone, and repeat these steps two more times (shake/filter). Allow the collected acetone to evaporate completely, and you'll have a crude thc oil extract (still contains non-cannabinoid essential plant oils and stuff). You can then mix the oil with alcohol to drink, fatty food to eat, or mix with some sort of non-toxic, non-polar solvent for a topical spray.

4. JGSE

JGSE Registered

i went to the phamacy today they told me it was hash spray any ideas how to make it ?

i went to the pharmacy today and they told me it was hash spray any ideas how to make it ?

5. sToNeDpEnGuIn420

sToNeDpEnGuIn420 Registered+

Probably this guys idea, just use hash instead.