pob bankcard processing???

Discussion in 'Business Lounge' started by DudemanYO, May 3, 2017.

1. DudemanYO

DudemanYO Registered

I'm looking for a reasonably priced deal for pob processing {cashless atm service} for a new dispensary

Most of the players selling this type of service want to have a high surcharge and the store owner makes nothing.

I'd like to find a provider who can give a buy rate of $1.25 or less so I can have a low surcharge for our customers.

If anyone knows of a good supplier that offers options to dispensaries, please either reply here, PM me, or send email to cardservices -at- gmx.com (we created a special email just for this subject)

And, we would be open to other forms of bankcard processing but would not be interested in that deal where customers have to buy a pre-paid debit card, load it, and then be able to shop. We want people to be able to use their existing card they have from their bank, payroll, or where ever they got their payment card from.

Thanks for any insight, advice, or contact info to others that may be able to help.

2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Have you thought about stocking merchandise?
    2 side by side stalls, with a walk through
    Get a card reader for the t-shirt shop.
    Sell $50 t-shirts with free buds. :D

3. DudemanYO

DudemanYO Registered

We were wanting to not do anything sketchy and be up front.

4. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Commendable.
    But "they started it."
    :D

5. DudemanYO

DudemanYO Registered

If anybody knows of a good bank card processor willing to take on dispensaries please let me know, thank you!