portable vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by peterdengshizhen, Jun 7, 2016.

1. any portable and full metal body portable vaporizer suggest?

2. oookevin53

oookevin53 Registered

Check out the Pax 2. I've used several portable vaporizers and the pax 2 is still my go-to. It's a lot smaller than you'd expect and has amazing battery life. I have a referral link that gives you a $50 accessory kit for free with your purchase. Let me know if you're interested!

comes with a 10 year warranty and exceptional customer service

Pax 2 Vaporizer Review ⋆ Vaporizer Wizard

here is the link: http://share.paxvapor.com/x/2OFrlS

3. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

Seems like new portable vaporizers are being introduce all the time. The market is so young, it could be years before any particular brand or brands come out as industry leaders.

It doesn't appear that any of the brands are selling based on price/performance for their top models, so it makes it even murkier as to which portable vaporizer company is selling the best product. I'm sure there is a large difference between prices of the better vaporizers from various companies, but at this point all I could do is suggest reading or watching reviews of a vaporizer to help narrow down your choices.

I do know that at least one company sells a $200 gizmo to heat squeeze resin off buds that's been repeatedly outed as not being any better than a $20 flat iron from a department store. (Rosin technique). So do some research first.

4. thuha163

thuha163 Registered

tks for share

5. oookevin53

oookevin53 Registered

No problem, it is seriously one sexy piece of equipment and you'll love it!

6. Barbara Martin

Barbara Martin Registered+

New vaporizer has been launched latest i.e Aurora by Dr. Dabber: Best Vaporizer in the Game . You can try this new vaporizer.
    Safety Feature is included as always.

• Three Calibrated Color Coded Heat Settings

• Threadless Snaptech Connections

• Satin Black Finish

• Three Different Atomizers

• Two Mouthpieces

• Five Click Safety Feature

• Magnetic USB Charging Base (Base Type May Vary)

7. chebus420

chebus420 Registered

i vote the mighty by storz and bicke the same people that make the volcano. its portable hits, hard, has 2 long lasting built in batteries, and has push button heat control that goes up to 410 degrees with a lcd screen that shows your current temp, desired temp, and battery life. uses dry herb and concentrates and you can evenget an attachment so you can rip it through your bong. i fucking love this thing!!!!! and yes its totally worth the $400 price tag

8. rastagurlx90

rastagurlx90 Registered+

focusvape has a metal surface with a ledher coat. it's really good...

9. Angela Wenji

Angela Wenji Registered

10. Dank Head Shop

Dank Head Shop Registered