Positive after exactly 3 months?!

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Jelle, Nov 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jelle

Jelle Registered

I have smoked for almost 8 years. There have been times where I would go 2-14 days without it. I would consider myself a heavy user before 3 months ago this year. Since those 3 months, I haven’t touched anything related to Mary.

I took two tests, one after 2 months and one after 3 months. I’m still coming up positive. I don’t take other drugs or anything. I’m not what you call skinny, but I’m not super fat either. I have been drinking water but not overdoing it. During the first month and a half of not smoking, I worked out a couple times a week. Usually hiking or walking. It was hot as hell where I live and I would sweat like hell everyday until it got cooler out as the weeks went on.

why the hell is it taking so long? My parents don’t believe me that I haven’t been smoking because of the results. it’s annoying. I’m being honest. I got rid of allll my pipes and smoked the last of what I had before the 3 months. My first day smoke free was August 19th of this year... it’s now almost thanks fucking giving...

Can someone tell me why this is happening or what I can do?! I’m lost. I never had this problem in the past!