PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Post Pics Of The Best Weed You Have Ever Had

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Devin Sticky Bud, May 25, 2006.

1. Devin Sticky Bud

Devin Sticky Bud Registered+

.....im gettin my bets....real soon...but i got to find a good dealer first lol...i just want to see what good weed REALY looks like...be shure to post stuff you have accualy smoke ppl...please no fakes or google pics...

2. CrAzYpOtHeAd

CrAzYpOtHeAd Banned

I dunno. The quality i get everytime always tends to be same more or less. But meh, ill post some pics. Altho not very good pics but yeah.

Btw, i get mine for £70 a half ounce. I hope you find a good dealer. But the best way to test the quality of some bud your buying is always the high :D

Attached Files:

3. hempsmoker25

hempsmoker25 Registered+

crazypothead you look exactly like one of my friends. He has the beanie and the glasses and all. Its crazy.

4. growitandsmokeit

growitandsmokeit Registered+

Thats weird for a second I thought he was a mate I know as well.

5. the dude abides

the dude abides Registered+

same here! i had to check out your profile just incase, but i dont live in england, hahah.

:thumbsup:

6. CrAzYpOtHeAd

CrAzYpOtHeAd Banned

lmao. Wow. Creepy. I thought i looked alot like my cuz on that pic of me hittin the J. Craaaazy shit man :confused:

7. Escher

Escher Registered+

lmao 3 people thought they knew you haha that's weird man ...

8. orangeman

orangeman Banned

That last pic looks peaceful, smokin at the pc during a calm night..I wish I could do that instead of smokin outside all the time :p..damn you burning marijuana aroma! :Rasta:

9. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

I have only one available picture left, but the strain in the pic. is Manatuska Thunderfuck. Hits you like a fucking train, but the best I have come around so far is def. Blueberry.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. tokinggreg

tokinggreg Registered+

I love how the first half of the name sounds exotic like Native American or something followed by "thunderfuck."

11. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

It sucks when you have bomb ass weed but no camera =[

12. Microsoft Certified

Microsoft Certified Registered+

nononononono theres no ways i knnowthis fool craxy i think i know him too.........

13. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

Actually, I got this strain from a fellow from the Manatuska Valley in Alaska, USA. It goes by several names, like Manatuska Tundra, but Thunderfuck sounds so ballsy. I like to call it Manatuska "Holy"fuck, because that's what I first staid when I inhaled this shit. Holyfuck! :)

14. shorty420

shorty420 Registered

WTF ME TOO!!!!:stoned:

15. whatup

whatup Registered

im definitely liking what i have right now :Rasta:

Attached Files:

16. hahaitsdoogle

hahaitsdoogle Registered+

dude i got your fingerprint from that CUP!

17. whatup

whatup Registered

lol....damnit i should have dusted it :D

18. Fengzi

Fengzi Registered+

I posted this before down in the pictures forum, but since you asked..here's a pic of some Grandaddy Puple, definitely one of the tops I've had

Attached Files:

19. newone

newone Registered

silver haze...

never had any other bud that smelled AND tasted so sweet... and i really mean SWEET at the end.

20. Pennsterdam

Pennsterdam Banned

Probably the best weed I had was Hash Plant and some weed that a scammer sent me..Dr. Suess. That weed was made to lure people back in so he could then scam you! fucken asshole. he'll have bad karma for sure. lol. I lost $150!!

I am expecting some White Widow in like 2 weeks so I will keep you guys posted on it.