Pre-Employment Screen: Cutoff Level?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Hardy23, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Hardy23

Hardy23 Registered

I'm taking a pre-employment screen Monday and hoping you can decode what the ng/ml cutoff level is likely to be (really hoping it's 50 ng). The paper I printed off for my appt shows the following:

Regulation: NON-DOT
    Reason for Test: Pre-employment
    Services: 1. Urine Collection - 1200 - 5 PANEL STANDARD (1200)

I'm 6', 172 lbs with an average-to-fast metabolism. I've been pretty sedentary for the past couple months. I was a consistent two-hit toker at night (small bong, no blow-your-lungs-out hits at all) of some good quality stuff. Last time doing my nightly hits was on 2/2, but I took tokes four times since then, on Feb 17, 18, 21 & 23. So I am on Day 6 now and it will be Day 10 on test day.

I have been passing home test strips (50 ng, two different brands) every day since Day 3. That one was pretty faint but they're getting darker. I have some 20 ng strips that will be here Saturday (just to torture myself further). I'm posting pics of my tests; hopefully it's clear.

Of course, I wouldn't be posting here if I wasn't freaking the F out. The T lines is getting a bit darker since I started testing, but I would feel a lot better if they were darker still.

Should I be worried about this test being 20 ng/mL?

Attached Files:

2. Hardy23

Hardy23 Registered

Any thoughts on this?

3. IgotQuestions

IgotQuestions Registered+

Usually non dot 5 panel are 50ng cutoffs.

• Like Like x 1