Pre-employment screening reassurance wanted!

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by 89Kelso, Feb 28, 2018.

1. 89Kelso

89Kelso Registered

So I took a drug screening today. Quite nervous (hence this silly, repeditive thread I'm sure most will think is obnoxious), thought I was gonna pass out while checking in possibly lol. Finally got the courage up to calm myself and said "it is what it is". I smoked some puffs on about 3 spliffs 10 days prior (tobacco mixed with buds for those who may not be aware.) Hadn't smoked prior to that for 2 weeks since I was in Jamaica (do as the Jamaicians do, right?), but there stuff isn't really all that potent compared to the states. Basically a once a week smoker for the months before that. We had been cutting back anyways.

Anyways, I've been testing myself over the last week, approximately 10-12 times in that week. I've gotten a faint line on ever single 50mg test, if not darker. I've had fairly faint lines on the (2) 20mg tests.

I voided about 6-7 times before going in, drank a 28 oz Gatorade, popped some b-12 and ate a huge dinner the night before/big breakfast today with no working out for 48 hours. I tested myself prior to leaving (last 20mg / a 50mg) and received the results in the pics. The last pic is a test I did when I got home from testing...I know neurotic but I really want this job. It's a huge pay raise and I wasnt even looking, they approached me.

A bit of my personal background in case: I'm female, 5'11" @ 140ish lbs with a lean but decently muscular build, and have worked out 3-4 days a week for the last year and half.

At the testing center they used an at home style of immediate testing and told me they only send to a lab if they get a positive. Ya think I'll be okay and that I'm just being a worrywart? I think that's the case, but I'm still on pins and needles for whatever reason! The 20mg got me a little iffy, but the hospitals site said they test at the 50mg level. Good vibes, good vibes!

Attached Files:

2. 89Kelso

89Kelso Registered

Fyi I used easy@home (50mg) and utest (20mg). Which my first 20mg test was slightly darker two days before on the negative lines? The lab used a Quickscreen test from what I saw. Is there any real difference in brands for immediate testing kits like this?