Private 1 on 1 Grow classes in Albuquerque !

Discussion in 'New Mexico (NM)' started by olliegrow, Mar 5, 2011.

1. olliegrow

olliegrow Registered+

Hello fellow medicinal marijuana / cannabis users !!
    If you have a New Mexico Medicinal Marijuana card you probably know how hard it is to get your medicine from our local dispensaries.
    Well the next best thing to do is GROW YOUR OWN MEDS !!
    I am a medicinal marijuana grower and have been for over 10 years in Colorado, California and now New Mexico, and offering PRIVATE 1 on 1 classes at your home. I can show you how to grow with soil, hydro systems, indoor, outdoor and organic grows. With my help I guarantee you 100% success in your grows. I also offer many books and DVD’s to help you out. Your information is private and between you and me, check me out on craigs. peace ollie

• Like Like x 2
  2. olliegrow

olliegrow Registered+

ALSO, For each person you bring to your class you will get a discount for each person !! Oaksterdam University Books Available too !!

Hit me up for more details while we syill have the right to grow your own !!

3. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

Where ya' been,Ollie?

4. olliegrow

olliegrow Registered+

Ive been keeping my head down and growing like there is no tomorrow !! Also been traveling to most of the medical states seeing whats new...You ???

5. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

Same old thing as always.....growing,growing,smoked......

6. olliegrow

olliegrow Registered+

We also started a 10% discount when you have a group class and 20% of for veterans who want a grow class !! Im in the alibi and craigs...peace

7. olliegrow

olliegrow Registered+

Attention New mexico card holders !!! Yes we do have medical marijuana providers/producers but we dont have enough to go around !! We need to GROW OUR OWN MEDZ... If you need help like a grow class, hit me up asap for your medical independence !!!! PEACE OUT NEW MEXICO

8. olliegrow

olliegrow Registered+

You all have to remember that our medz here in New Mexico are limited, until we have more producers we need to GROW OUR OWN !!! If you have any questions on how to grow your own hit me up for class info...

9. MimbresValley

MimbresValley Registered+

doesn't seem like a lot of folks want to pay for info that can be found for free on here.... go figure

10. patient4200

patient4200 Registered+

plenty of good info around

I found everything i needed to grow some impressive plants AND be successful at cloning on the web, I find all of these new "consultants" popping up everywhere quite laughable at best and profiteering at worst.

just found some great info on curing too..can't wait to see the results on that set of tips.

My favorite one was the guy handing out cards at the last DOH meeting. My least favorite was the guy that approached me at a gardening shop. Told him I actually worked for a government agency and yes, I was growing tomatoes. He turned reed as a beet. I stood in the parking lot for ten minutes ( on a phone call) and he wouldn't go near his car..pulled up next to him at a stoplight and he looked really nervous (coincidentally, I drive a white crown vic with an external GPS antenna)

you need to move to Oakland there ollie..and get a job training budtenders..ain't paying $25 an hour + btw.

• Like Like x 1
  11. olliegrow

olliegrow Registered+

Been there done that and have the diploma/certification. Thats why Im offering my services here locally. Also some people cant grow worth a crap with all the forums,books,dvd's and money they can get and still no harvests..just look at all the posts on what should I do or how do I do this...well you wouldnt if you took a hands on class !!!!!

12. alfonso2002

alfonso2002 Registered+

Thats what these fourms are all about nothing wrong with getting opinions from people you get to know and have a little trust in

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  13. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

I don't have a problem with someone being paid to teach a skill to someone who doesn't already have it.......

14. olliegrow

olliegrow Registered+

Thanks bro...Just trying to help out here in NM, there are a lot of people out there who need the help but need guidance in their face or hands on help, they need to see what their doing wrong, what to look for, how to look for it and thats were I come in...not dissin the forums but they only help so much....peace out new mexico
    :jointsmile:

15. olliegrow

olliegrow Registered+

Came across a producer/patient thats got the Bubba Kush, Kings Kush, Great White Shark, Deep purple, Strawberry diesel and Sour diesel, he took my class and now we have another members of our grow circle here in albuquerque...hehe...peace

16. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

A state approved Producer?

17. olliegrow

olliegrow Registered+

No, an approved patinet with awesome connections to great genetics...hehe...

18. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

That works.

19. punchthatshit

punchthatshit Registered

Ollie, I'm interested in a grow class with you. How do we get in touch? I'm easy to find at @punchthatshit on Twitter.

20. olliegrow

olliegrow Registered+

Yo, Im usually putting adds on craigs list or the alibi, or olliegrow at yahoo dot com is my contact email, hit me up and hope to hear from you ALL soon...peace :thumbsup: