PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Probation Drug Screens

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by pkush420, May 14, 2008.

1. pkush420

pkush420 Registered

I have been placed on probation for the next 6 months. I don't have any treatment classes but I have "random" tests as the officer says. I was a heavy smoker, but this past 2 months ago I got caught Iv'e just been smoking barely once a day, if that. I just met my probation officer today for the first time, and she said she is going to randomly test. I weight about 135-140. I was wondering how long it would take generally for my system to get clean. Also, I was thinking about using the Powered urine Kit. Also what are types of things I can do to make my system cleaner quick, like cranberry juice, etc. Any ideas much appreciated. Thanks
  2. Deige

Deige Registered+

Cardio and a high fiber diet will help you. Pick up some metamucil and start running everyday. If you think you can substitute then i would buy some Quick Fix. Read the dilution and substitution stickies at the top of the forum. The powdered kits are ok but its easier to use the QF because its pre-mixed and ready to go.
    Last edited: May 15, 2008
  3. Mississippi Steve

Mississippi Steve Registered+

Just quit.... no problem. You can live without weed for a couple of months, or you can live without your freedom for a couple of years....its a no brainer.