Probation

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by BlowinWoodz, Nov 12, 2017.

1. BlowinWoodz

BlowinWoodz Registered

so I meet with my PO in ten days, she said she would certainly drop me this time though. It has been approximately 13 days since I have smoked. I am about 130 pounds and I continuously drop dirty with the at home tests. I would like to state I was a ridiculously heavy user smoking between 8-10 blunts a day usually of pure crud. Is there any way I can get clean within ten days like I said it's been a little while since I've smoked but I'm still dropping dirty and I really don't want to drop dirty? Any advice is greatly appreciated and I thank everyone in advance for their time.

2. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

Sheesh, that's some heavy smoking. Since most probation tests are observed you may want to consider the dilution method (search N2 dilution method).

• Like Like x 1
  3. BlowinWoodz

BlowinWoodz Registered

Alr bro, no way you think I can clear my system in the next 7 days?

4. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

No, not at all. You would need way more time than that considering the amount you smoke unless you are doing a saliva test. Dilution since you cannot substitute is your best option. Try diluting with urine later in the day and see how you do on home tests. Later in the day is always better for urine testing. Its not impossible for you to pass, but it will definitely take some additional steps via dilution.

5. BlowinWoodz

BlowinWoodz Registered

The thing is bro I wasn't smoking that heavy up until I quit I pretty much stopped smoking heavy like that 5 days before just kinda a few woods a day :confused: I'm sick though I don't really know what happens if I violate what do you think would happen?

6. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

Tbh, every PO and every county is different. Some will violate you, some will give you a second chance. If that's your only issue, she may not violate you. How often are you tested and are they checking the actual levels of thc in a lab? Don't stress. Whats done is done. Get some cheap tests and practice what you need to do to pass while you have time.

7. BlowinWoodz

BlowinWoodz Registered

Well I haven't been tested yet but the first time I went in I told her I smoked before court which was about 2 months ago and she said she expects me to be clean and will test me. Thanks for all your input so far brodi.

8. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

There are plenty of heavy smokers that still test positive after 60 days. I am one of them and many of my friends are also. If this is your first test, I highly doubt they will violate you but if you continue to test positive or show a spike which they will deem as "new use", they will.

9. BlowinWoodz

BlowinWoodz Registered

Even though she said she expects me to be clean? Should I tell her ahead of time I took a home drug test and tested positive but I haven't smoked on probo?

10. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

That's exactly what I would do and have done in the past. They seem to always say that. Most smokers will be clean in 60 days but heavy smokers can take 90 or more days especially if overweight. I'm far from overweight and maybe underweight even and it took me more than 60 days to pass. If she still decides to test you, you may want to make sure you do not smoke anymore so that your levels steady decrease. And if you go the dilution route, you will need to continue to dilute so your levels don't increase. A few friends of mine were able to get a reduced probation by being clean thus not having to do additional drug testing (unsupervised probation) but that can vary by county of course.