Proof. Registration leads to confiscation.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TomSawyer2112, Mar 29, 2018.

1. TomSawyer2112

TomSawyer2112 Registered+

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Check the date. 12/2/17
    Shortly after that story was published the new chief of police put the kibosh on it.
    So, not an issue here.

Aloha,
    Weeze

• Like Like x 2
  3. TomSawyer2112

Well that’s good. But the federal gov can still decide to track. Plus there are numerous LEO chiefs and sheriffs in more conservative states who could easily call for this and the federal government is still in the dark ages.
    Just like that moron who claimed that anyone who got a medical card, should lose their insurance, government benefits, and even their kids and many other rights if they wanted to use cannabis. Registering anything with the government means the government is regulating or controlling it. (Watching/monitoring). Firearms are tracked via BATF, the FBI and state county and local law enforcement. Marital status is monitored via the IRS and SSA and god knows who else. Medical information is tracked through your insurance, your doctor and all the agencies that regulate the medical industry. It wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to find out what patients have MMJ cards and also own firearms via their social security number. Don’t you guys remember Obamacare instructed doctors to survey their patients to see if there were firearms in the home? Some people probably fell for that crap and told their doctors who documented their answers. So that information is already “out there”. All the government has to do is audit doctors patient records. If they get a hit on both MMJ and firearms on a patient, by federal law, the patient is committing a felony.
    This privacy violation is really scary.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

I'm going to find out soon. Cali med card expires next month and I plan on purchasing a Remington .12 Wingmaster this June. We'll see.

• Like Like x 1
  5. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

The potential for list sharing between State and Fed was a factor in my decision to let my MMJ rec lapse.

Way too much anti-gun sentiment lately, even Vermont Republicans are going soft...
    Livin' here in gun strict MA, the Vermont gun shows were pretty sweet. Hope they don't muck-'em up.

There's nothing wrong with guns, humans are defective. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. TomSawyer2112

I’ve got a Wingmaster. Had it since 1978. It’s my favorite shotgun and I’ve put a lot of meat on the table with it.

• Like Like x 1