Pro's Con's to regulated Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Adabldo, Feb 14, 2018.

?

Does the regulation of marijuana help or hinder your community?

1. Helps

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hinders

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Adabldo

Adabldo Registered+

Hello world we are ADabLDo.That's A Dab 'L Do. We love Colorado. Colorado loves everyone. We have many flowers. We are always blooming. I kinda live near Paonia. Paonia was known for year on the Western Slope of Colorado as the mecca of pot. That was our spot. You gettin some of that P-Bud? Well remember those days of smoking whatever you could get someone to sell? I never knew why I wanted to pull my teeth out sometime when I got stoned. Now I know. Now I can buy exactly what I am looking for. I will not have to have an anxiety attack ever again without having a say in it. I am an Indica guy.

People complain about the prices of marijuana in dispensaries. Well I went to Las Vegas and paid 78 dollars for a gram of top shelf shatter. In the CO we pay 30 bucks all day and frequently pay less. As for flower? I paid 50 for an eighth in Vegas, and you could spend 50 for an eighth but I tell you what its gonna be top shelf if you want to pay that.

Pro: My point is no matter what shelf you buy from the weed you will get is going to blow away that 100 dollar a bag of illegal stuff 20 years ago any day.

Pro: If anything weed has gotten cheaper. Do the math the investors rule of 7/2. Every 7 years if you double your money then you are doing well.

Pro:Marijuana is less than 100 dollars a quarter for legal recreational. And its quality. Not riddled with antifreeze, or gasoline, or people put Mercury in it to make it weigh more. If you can imagine a way to make weed heavier then they did it.

Pro: Just remember we used to pay much more for much less quality flower.

Pro: Now we get what we want. We will have legal pot across the board soon.
    YAY!!!!

The Con? The Big Business Giants will own it all

If anyone knows how business works in the real world, well marijuana will never become legal across the board on the federal level until the greedy can figure out how to milk it.

So to beat those busters to the party. Do just that.

Who has marijuana experience? The people. Not big business.

It is up the the people to take control of the market even of a regulated product.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. onjig

onjig Registered+

I think the less done and said about ~ our plants ~ except on ~ say ~ a gardening thread ~ well ~ like here ~ the better ```

How many ~ what kind ~ how tall ~ that's ~ or should be ~ personal preference ~ isn't it ```

Garden produce ~ veggies ~ Raw Milk ~ let the market ~ like water ~ seek it's own level ```

onjig

• Like Like x 1
  3. onjig

onjig Registered+

The Indians here abouts ~ are selling their bush ~ at Tribal pot stores ~ Indians are not required to pay tax ~ on any thing they sell ~ not regulate in any way ~ that sounds good to me ~ for me ~ for us ~ for anyone here legally ```

onjig

• Like Like x 2
  4. Adabldo

Adabldo Registered+

Well I am 48 years old and I am so tired of no knowing what people have done to the plant to make it weigh more, smell better get color. It scares me to think we used to smoke mercury, not that long ago either. So personal information is private. So people can grow their own private plants and do what ever they want with it.

I personally like that all of it is tested if it sold through proper channels.

My friend had to toss 80 pound-ish because they did not flush properly. The restrictions are so tough though now a small grower in Colorado is already run out.

Small growers had a solid 13 years to get their nut. Then corporations took over.

Growing marijuana is an art of the finest caliber. I am a decorative painter/wood finisher, that is also a crazy art so
    I know the life of an eccentric, with a side hustle head shop. I do not have time to mess with growing my own 6 plants and then they are shitty.

I let you pro's do that. I enjoy the fruits of your labors. Thank you Lord there are peeps that like to grow or I would not smoke.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Adabldo

Adabldo Registered+

as long as it is clean I will smoke it

• Like Like x 1
  6. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

The government has to have their hands in EVERYTHING! They are more concerned about $ than our FREEDOMS! They have taxed and regulated businesses to the point of them moving out of the country taking their jobs. WTF? Here in CA they put people here illegally ahead of citizens. Again, WTF??? So do I want this backassward government regulating anything? HELL NO!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. onjig

onjig Registered+

The Pres ~ is clearing out many regulations ~ I thinks that good ~ government should be a bit smaller and do what is intended to do ``` Cannabis should not be legal or illegal ~ more like coffee ~ we know it's there ~ don't spill it on anyone else ~ not all the concern and bother ```

• Like Like x 1
  8. onjig

onjig Registered+

Adablado ~ tell me about Mercury ~ you say we use to smoke it ~ can you tell about that ```

Thanks

onjig