Question about pre-employment urinalysis

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by iRootbeer, Nov 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. iRootbeer

iRootbeer Registered

Hello to everyone reading this, I just need some information about urine tests. So a little background, I am 22 yo 5'10" and weigh 240 so I'm definitely on the heavier side. As part of my pre-employment process I had to take a hair follicle test which I passed. I've been clean for about half a year now in anticipation for this hair test and when I finally got the good news I decided to celebrate with some friends last night. One of them lit up a blunt and I figured I would partake since I was in the clear. Unfortunately, today I received a call stating that the next step in the process is a DOT HAZMAT physical which upon further investigation includes a urinalysis. I need help weighing my options in this situation, the test will be on either the 27th or the 1st of Dec. Will 4 hits off a blunt cause me to fail when test time comes? I'm fully willing to go the fake piss route if need be as I really need this job to start my career. Any help or advice would be so greatly appreciated.

2. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

Buy a test kit and test yourself your going to need a 20ng/ml test kit for a dot test. Good luck

3. iRootbeer

iRootbeer Registered

Where do you get this information? From my understanding its 50ng/ml unless that fails then they test at 20ng/ml to confirm

4. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

That was a mis type on my part it should have said 50ng ml tests. Good luck