PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Quick and Easy Recipes?

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by alaricxi, Nov 28, 2007.

1. alaricxi

alaricxi Registered

Just wondering what you guys find the easiest or most convenient way to ingest cannabis.

So far what I've been doing is spreading peanut butter on both sides of an English muffin and sprinkling some ground up bud over it and closing it back up. I then put it in the toaster oven for about 15 minutes at 225 degrees Fahrenheit.

My girlfriend doesn't smoke but does ingest and I've just quit smoking so I see myself ingesting cannabis more frequently in the future. My method is rather easy but probably not very efficient. Figured I'd ask you guys what methods you find most convenient/efficient/quickest. So, how do you usually consume the good herb?

Thanks for your time. :hippy:
  2. JaySpliff

JaySpliff Registered+

3. alaricxi

alaricxi Registered

That thread says not to use the vegetarian capsules and I am a vegetarian. :( I guess I could just eat balls of special coconut oil... it appears to work just as well if not as convenient for storage.
  4. ukmonkey

ukmonkey Registered+

BUMP! Yeah I'm wondering the same thing...
  5. Coelho

Coelho Registered

It cant be real...

Man... are you actually serious??? :wtf:
    Its the capsules that must not be vegetarian... not the person ingesting them...
  6. alaricxi

alaricxi Registered

Are you serious...

The other ones are made from dead animal parts so vegetarians wouldn't eat them...
  7. Coelho

Coelho Registered

The gelatin capsules are made from dead animal parts? :confused:
  8. anomaly

anomaly Registered+

what r u like a 10 yearold girl?
  9. Flameon

Flameon Registered+

Hi alaricxi

The reason behind using gelatin capsules is because they won't dissolve when exposed to oils like the vegetarian ones can. However, assuming your using coconut oil (which sets hard in the fridge), you should be able to make your capsules and store them in a cold place without them degrading (just avoid letting the oil stay liquid for long).

I've not used vegetarian capsules myself, but would be interested to know how you get on if you do try them out i.e. How long they keep for etc.

Anyhow, good luck with whatever method you go for.
    Flame :thumbsup:
  10. moshmonkey

moshmonkey Registered+

what i do is burn a load of hash (doesnt work with weed) onto a spoon of butter, hold a lighter under it until it all melts together, then pour the spoon of melted butter and hash into a drinking yogart, (my fave is Yop!), shake it up and drink it, takes 45mins - 60mins for effects but it does the job nicely.
  11. dragonrider

dragonrider Registered+

Yes they are. And you don't want to know what part they use!
  12. Coelho

Coelho Registered

Man... i was sure that they were syntethic...
    So, alaricxi, im sorry for my own ignorance.
  13. dragonrider

dragonrider Registered+

It's not really anything all that gross to a non-vegetarian --- they boil bones and other such parts from meat processing that aren't suitable for food to make gelatin. A vegetarian who doesn't eat meat for ethical/moral reasons would object, but an omnivorous human would not.

Saying it's made from "dead animal parts" is true, but it sounds gross, like they found a dead carcass on the side of the road or something!
  14. MVP

MVP Registered+

Most vegetarians will tell you that gelatin is made from horse hooves. At least that is what my (vegetarian) sister tells me.....
  15. dragonrider

dragonrider Registered+

I'm not really sure if this is true, but I heard that vegetarian gelatin is made from the toenails of vegetarians.
  16. fosomker

fosomker Registered+

I make oil in a crock pot. I put a 1:1 (1 cup of weed or 1oz of good trimmings to 1 cup of oil)ratio of weed and Extra Virgin Olive Oil and cook it on low for 4 hours and then strain it with cheese cloth. Then once I have oil I just make a box of brownies, any kind, and then just add 2 Tablespoons in-addition-to the normal directions. Makes a great brownie and usually only takes one 2"x2" made in a 13x9" pan. The browines are requested weekly from all my friends. I make just over a pint and only use 2 tbls.

I made butter the same way and shared it with a buddy of mine. He makes grill cheese with it, first he puts regular butter and then a little fun butter. Also he has made mashed potatoes with them, but he put about 2tbls in one serving and it kicked is ass. Next time he plans on 1tbls in a few servings.
  17. alaricxi

alaricxi Registered

No problem man, sorry if my response sounded offensive.

I try not to care what other people do/say but misinformation about veg*ism sometimes annoys me. The worst I've heard is, "I know a lot of vegans who do chicken." :rolleyes:
    I actually find it easiest if people don't know that I don't eat meat because many take me not eating meat as an offensive action towards them... whatever...

18. MasterMcG

MasterMcG Registered

if the caps are made from the same material that clear papers are made from then its not animal fat, its plant fiber.
  19. Ayasugi

Ayasugi Registered

gelatin is animal bone guys, animal bone.
    eh.. a month old.. i probably shouldn't have bumped this one. No delete function?
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  20. fight2survive

fight2survive Registered

Actually, Gelatin is a mix of animal bones, nerves and ligaments, boiled at a super high tempareture, until they all melt into some kind of gel.