QuickFix Failure

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by specialDFX, Jan 21, 2016.

1. specialDFX

specialDFX Registered

My girlfriend and I just moved up to WA state from California, and obviously we needed jobs asap. She's a smoker and even if she had quit 2 months ago, her own urine wouldn't have been clean. So we went with QF, 6.1, stored properly and all that. I passed a separate test with it that did not go to a lab. I read all the threads, she passed the temperature check no problems, and it was sent to the lab. Today, phone call from the lab, not human urine. Absolutely devastating and we may be running out of time and money and have to move back.

This is to let people know that despite your searching and reading every thread on here that IgG isn't tested for, etc, you may fail. I know I read a couple comments indicating that maybe some states, namely OR and WA, may be exceptions to the rule, or have labs that don't "follow federal protocol" (which would obviously be extremely shady and make it all the more infuriating) but still wanted to give a heads up to anybody who would be testing for a lab. Sorry for my first post, but this is a no bullshit story that happened to me.

2. BSEEGuy

BSEEGuy Registered+

Did you use the Quick Fix with URIC ACID?

3. specialDFX

specialDFX Registered

Quick Fix - "Contains Urea"

I believe it is the only synthetic that they offer.

4. BSEEGuy

BSEEGuy Registered+

I always used the earlier formulas without Uric Acid since i'm not in one of those states. This is from the website FAQ. They make it seem like there is a 6.1 with and without uric acid.

Q. HOW DO I KNOW IF I NEED THE CANADIAN VERSION WITH URIC ACID?

A. Currently, the following states will require the use of the Quick Fix 6.1 with uric acid: California, Oregon, Washington, West Virginia and Hawaii. If you reside in one of the states listed above but accidently ordered the normal version, do not worry. Our trained staff knows exactly which formula is required per state and the correct version will be shipped accordingly. If you are unsure or have questions, please contact us for clarification.

5. specialDFX

specialDFX Registered

I can't find that question/answer in the FAQ nor can I find anything but the two "contains urea" products on the store page. I purchased the QF from a local store and confirmed the batch number on the phone with Spectrum Labs.

6. BSEEGuy

BSEEGuy Registered+

7. specialDFX

specialDFX Registered

Thanks for the link. Well, first of all that's a different website; urine.com is listed on the box, which redirects to urineluck.com. I don't know why they would have multiple websites with different FAQs. I was under the impression that the version with urea as opposed to uric acid was the singular and only effective version currently available. If I had seen the FAQ that you just linked prior to the test I certainly would have purchased the most correct version as it corresponds to the state, but I suppose it's irrelevant now. Assuming that that is what caused the lab to fail the sample and not IgG or whatever it is, it's definitely saddening to know a different version of QF could have worked.

8. Kiddo823

Kiddo823 Registered

I subbed on Thursday with QF 6.1 in Seattle this week, at Dynacare Labcorp. Which facility did your girlfriend go, just out of curiosity? I'm pretty nervous with this UA... Heavy smoker and have been clean for almost three weeks but not clean enough to pass home test.

9. specialDFX

specialDFX Registered

In Bellingham, a medical center that sent it out to PAML in Spokane.

10. TroubleinSD

TroubleinSD Registered

Help!!

I am going to take a DT this week. I have taken multiple test the last decade, but I am dirty today. I have QF 6.1, and other older synthetics. I am nervous reading this post. I live in SD and take the test at Labcorp. Paper says NJ as test facility. I have the whizzinator touch and am contemplating subbing with QF 6.1 or wife's clean urine through the whizzinator. Help me come to a answer. Really nervous about failing.. HelpHelp!!! It's a career I can lose....

11. specialDFX

specialDFX Registered

It seems like it's a problem unique to WA, OR, and maybe CA. Maybe the states with recreational, plus CA, I haven't heard any mention of CO. Sadly it's a crap shoot and you can't really take any info you read at 100% value.

Everyone I know is shocked that this has happened to us, even someone that I know has friends in the medical field who always pass strict testing with QF. It's possible that a couple or few states have extra draconian testing methods. It seems that it really depends on what lab and their protocol. From all the posts I read on here Labcorp isn't a concern. Maybe this company in our experience is extra careful and sends the samples to an especially stringent lab. It almost definitely costs them a lot of money. As for the using your wife's sub, the classic response on this board and most of the stickies is "they can't test for gender, or any kind of genetic factors", but at this point I'm not so sure. I'm certainly not claiming to know the straight up facts about anything, just reporting my own experience and conjecture. I'm also not trying to scare a people who might otherwise be just fine. If you go by what you read here you'll most likely be OK, but obviously neither I nor anyone else can guarantee it. Good luck.

12. southern_stars420

southern_stars420 Registered

I didn't read much about this forum. I know I passed 2 pre-employment test this last couple months using quick fix. I think they have urea in them now .. Pretty easy if you ask me I called to check the batch. It was good popped it in the microwave for 30 sec. Taped bottle to my leg and wore some loose pants to the dr. Office. The temperature is key. I was right at 99 degrees so I passed it.

13. Air-ik

Air-ik Registered+

I just took a 5panel test today at concentra using the quickfix 6.1 with urea. They checked off the temparture meaning it was between 90-100 and On the paper i believed it said it will be shipped to NC at labcorp....does anyone know if NC test for urea?

14. southern_stars420

southern_stars420 Registered

You got it dude. The temperature is key. Your Golden.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Air-ik

Air-ik Registered+

Thank you man hopefully i do. Ive been clean for about 4 weeks going on 5. If it dosent work, im going to demand a retest and just use my piss with a lil dilution.

16. CO_jking

CO_jking Registered+

Did u ever get your money back from quick fix?

17. CO_jking

CO_jking Registered+

I live in CO. I used quick fix 6.1 3/25/16 and it was sent to PAML Labs in WA. Im super nervous now. This was actually for a hospital lab job.
    Waiting on results.

18. Belayon

Belayon Registered

Failed today in Oregon, occuhealth lab.
    Inconsistent to human urine, spectrum labs quick fix plus 6.1 batch p153b03u

19. artimusprime

artimusprime Registered

Your batch is expired ! you should always verify it first man. https://urineluck.com/batchvalidator/

20. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+