Recent Test, will post results (but could use some thoughts)

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Accio_Taco, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Accio_Taco

Accio_Taco Registered

Hey everyone, like many who pass through here I'm hoping for a little comfort. I also have noticed it's hard to find many posts with my stats so I want to contribute that too.

I am late 20s female, 5'9" and very fat- 275lbs. I have been a pretty steady smoker for the last 5ish years, with occasional months of abstaining. I go through about an ounce a month, but like to stay toasty on my days off (and smoke lightly in the evenings otherwise). I smoke because it has been so helpful with my anxiety and insomnia and it's helped me be pretty successful in life. But I recently graduated and knew a job search was coming so I quit. I smoked lightly from mid June to end of August (maybe half a bowl at night, sometimes none) and then quit August 31st. I also quit in 2014 for a few months to pass a pre-employment screen, not sure if that matters in terms of how long I've smoked.

Anyway, I took the test at 63 days clean. Now I know how fat effects your "detox" time, but I have a few questions. I hear a lot about how exercising helps- I have some, but mostly Ive dropped maybe 15 lbs in the last few months with counting calories- does that help release the thc as well?

Also, I mildly diluted took a vitamin, drank about 36 ozs both the day before and day of. I voided 3 times prior to going. My urine was just barely yellow- my thought process being that if it gets a diluted result, I simply explain I'm trying to drink lots of water for weight loss and retake it with creatine supplements if I have to. I didnt do this or home tests because I am worse than broke atm.

I know this is long and I know there is no exact answer, but if someone could help me understand about caloric weight loss and thc, let me know their thoughts on my chances and if they would call my habits "chronic" usage (I'm just never sure) that would really help. No bud means my anxiety has been horrible.

As I said, I'll come back and update so I can add my data to the pool.

2. zajjed

zajjed Registered

Please remember to post with an update!

3. Accio_Taco

Accio_Taco Registered

I promise I will! No news yet, which could mean further testing.... but I also know they are having trouble contacting a former employer and that could be the hold up. So nothing yet but chest pain xD.

4. Accio_Taco

Accio_Taco Registered

Update: Just got off the phone with HR and they told me all they are waiting on is my background check and they are excited for me to start, so I'm assuming all was good on the test end.

Hope this helps someone in the future!

5. took a home test 15 mins before lab test...home test had a decent line ..will i be okay for a lab test
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  6. enlightenedhigh

enlightenedhigh Registered

Good luck, beautiful.

7. MrsGreen

MrsGreen Registered

I cant seem to start a new thread so I thought I'd reply here and see if anyone can help me.

I'm a moderate smoker, plus size and short. I had a random saliva test on Friday... I hadn't smoked since Wednesday night and i had time to do a peroxide rinse, brushed my teeth and did another peroxide rinse about an hour before the test. i'm just trying to figure out if i have a chance at passing. any input would be great and appreciated.