Red eyes! please help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Jizzle Blizzle420, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Jizzle Blizzle420

Jizzle Blizzle420 Registered+

I have a pretty high tolerance so i can usually act sober while around others. but me eyes get bloodshot after like 2 hits no matter what. even when im not high they get very red. does anybody have any advice. i know visine and clear eyes but are there any other ways? IM BLAZED RIGHT NOW!:stoned:

2. Veratyr Star

Veratyr Star Banned

Why do ya need other ways besides visine and clear eyes? That shit works.

3. Joexi

Joexi Registered+

That's about it. Just suffer through the drops. I enjoy putting them in, and feeling them on my eyes, because it brings an excellent feeling.

4. Samwhore

Samwhore Registered+

visine and clear eyes, if you dont want others to see your eyes, take a nap

5. gee

gee Registered+

i use visine only if its a must, rock the red eyes with pride.

besides, visine or red eye drops contrict the blood vessels in your eyes, which isnt very good considering that weed does the opposite, as it relaxes your eyes.

and from experience, dropping like 4-5 tiems a day, your eyes become dpependant on drops to stay white, but if u dont drop em for a while, you will notice ur eyes dont get as red as they used to. eventually after burning like for 2 months non stop with nno eye drops, your eyes wont even turn red unless your like in a nother galaxy

6. N3D FLANDERS

N3D FLANDERS Registered+

yeahhhh visine FTW
    get the red eyes one

7. Jizzle Blizzle420

ya thats what i figured, the reason i posted this is because i actually am ripped right now and the father is on his way home with me food, hes totally going to know and i dont have any visine. owell its not the first time ive gotten caught, he found a quarter pound on me like 3 months ago haha

8. 420marijuana420

420marijuana420 Registered+

I heard to rid of red eyes you have to go to a farm and get cow feces, dry them out, freeze them, eat half of them, take the other half and blend it in a blender with some water and them make some ice cubes out of it and then use the ice in your bong water. I'm pretty sure it's true too. :smokin:

9. Samwhore

Samwhore Registered+

:wtf:

how do you even do that?

10. Jizzle Blizzle420

naw that just really stung....

11. Jizzle Blizzle420

thank god there is a farm right down the road....

12. sttomassmoker

sttomassmoker Registered+

opcon a, best eye drops ever. burn so good

13. Jaerl

Jaerl Registered+

Sounds like a challenge to me!

14. Matt the Funk

Matt the Funk Registered+

I now put visine on in the morning due to the burning sensation my eyes feel when I get 3 hours of sleep.

15. GosTo

GosTo Registered+

any eye drops burn my eyes so when ever im high and i try to put them in i am squinting like a chinese man.

16. Jesta

Jesta Banned

Rhoto V - Best way ever :cool:

17. Couldnt say it better :thumbsup:

gee likes this.
  18. rebgirl420

rebgirl420 Registered+

Hmmm my eyes never get red when I smoke, but yeah visine man I love the stuff.

19. savagepossum

savagepossum Registered+

try sunglasses cept it looks a bit dodgy lol

20. Blood Shot Eyes

Blood Shot Eyes Registered+

eye drops are prolly the best thing to use other then sunglasses. you should try and get some eye drops called rotos. they work real well. just one drop for each eye and they damn near instantly turn white. and if you want them for free there is always the five finger discont. that shit isnt hard to steal, i kno ive never been caught