Richmond VA

Discussion in 'Virginia (VA)' started by TheFuture, May 2, 2007.

1. TheFuture

TheFuture Registered

Whats up everybody? I Live in Chesterfield and I am looking for anyone that wants to chill :joint1:... I am always looking to meet new people

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cannabatic

Cannabatic Registered

I live in Henrico

• Like Like x 3
  3. TheFuture

TheFuture Registered

i just moved to charles city. i'm like 15 mins away from henrico

• Like Like x 1
  4. Excalibur0428

Excalibur0428 Registered

live by the fan distric on cary street

• Like Like x 1
  5. Adrift

Adrift Registered

c-ville area, im down for meeting new peeps dont have many friends around here im from Florida =P

6. workintoohard

workintoohard Registered+

hey i'm in richmond, somewhere between the fan and mechanicsville..and i have been dry for way too long:)
    anyway i'm pretty new to richmond even though i went to school in ashland. any way i'd love ot meet new people, and make new friends(they aren't the same you know).

• Like Like x 1
  7. onebadseed4u

onebadseed4u Registered

me too...

future hit me up at my username at yahoo. I just moved to chesterfield and am also lookin to meet chill people. Or just holla here. lata!

• Like Like x 1
  8. workintoohard

anybody here use lowryder? i'm lookin for honest opinions, not seed-bank propaganda. Please forgive alll spelling or grammatical errors

9. workintoohard

by here i mean here in richmond...

10. kkicker

kkicker Registered

Glen Allen

Also new here. Keep on smilin':thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. srmjjg

srmjjg Registered

I'm in DC, right across the river from Rosslyn. Desperately trying to find some chill peeps to hang out with. Feel free to hit me up on AIM if you're down.

12. jupak

jupak Registered

im in henrico, around short pump

13. kkicker

kkicker Registered

Short Pump

I am in the Short Pump area also, and want to meet. Let me know.

14. kkicker

kkicker Registered

On re-reading, I see you put your email in there. I feel like a goof!

15. kkicker

kkicker Registered

Guess putting any info that is contact information is discouraged. I notice that two of today's messages are missing, so I guess a moderator removed them. Now that I think about it, I agree with that policy. Anyone can download and install one of the instant messengers, so there is a way to go off the board and chat privately.

• Like Like x 1
  16. jupak

jupak Registered

well how can i get in contact w/ u?

• Like Like x 1
  17. kkicker

kkicker Registered

Jupak, Instant messenger or this board's chat capabilities. Only problem is, when will BOTH of us be online at the same time? I am pretty open as far as my schedule, evenings after 6. Also, I have this branch of the board - "Richmond, VA" tagged so I get an email messg any time someone adds a post to it. Send something to it letting me know when you are available.

• Like Like x 1
  18. jupak

jupak Registered

well i work during the week from 2am-9am so im not around in the evenings cause im asleep, however i get weekends off and im always trying to find something to do

• Like Like x 1
  19. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

Board rules prohibit posting contact info.
    These same rules apply to chat.
    Thanks in advance for understanding.

• Like Like x 1
  20. kkicker

kkicker Registered

I appreciate the reminder. Jupak, again, if you will post here again, letting me know when to be here, I will make it a point to be here at the board at that time. We can chat without breaking any rules.

• Like Like x 1