roach in a blunt?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Fear the Reefer, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Fear the Reefer

Fear the Reefer Registered+

hey wats up everyone

just a quick qeustion, wen rolling a blunt would you put in a roach like in a joint or what because a m8 of mine told me i dont need a roach but im not sure.

2. kuulbns

kuulbns Registered+

Ya really don't HAVE to use a "roach". I think it's more of a European thing. Here we roll without it, saving what we call the "roach" for smoking in a bowl or cutting them open and reusing the fill when times get tough. Good luck to ya! :)

3. S.P.Q.R.

S.P.Q.R. Registered+

You don't really need a roach for a blunt, but you do need one for a joint. I'm American, and I don't see why most of my buddies DON'T use roaches. I mean, you'll burn the shit out of yourself and get resin on your hands and lips.. yuck.

4. wil86

wil86 Registered+

I personally put a roach in my blunts because i find it helps give a good structure to the blunt and your not burning your lips.

But yeah, i think its more a european thing.

5. orangeman

orangeman Banned

I never put a roach in a blunt, hell I dont use roaches period :p.

6. duckfool

duckfool Registered+

i always put them in joints, but never in a blunt. With blunts, i just sort of leave the last 1/2 inch empty.

Why?, because i roll cone joints and straight blunts, so with the blunt, the mouth end is just too big. I have experimented with the "tobacco roach" where you fill the last 1/2 inch of a blunt with straight tobacco, then just throw it away when you get to it.