PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

rolling a joint with alternative paper

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by puff themagic dragon, Sep 23, 2007.

1. puff themagic dragon

puff themagic dragon Registered+

so i cant buy any rolling paper, so im using reciept paper...i heard it works really well. but i dont know how to seal it like rolling paper would with the glue...so does any1 have any suggestions to me?

2. smoke-bud

smoke-bud Registered

dont

dont do that dude thats fucking retarded

3. Alejo

Alejo Registered+

Use bible pages.

4. puff themagic dragon

nooo...im not gona rip a bible to do that!...and the reciept doesnt have any writing on it...so its fine

5. GRASSMASTA

GRASSMASTA Registered+

eww recipt paper has that shitty texture that would make me wary of using it... like that plastic-like feel

6. LuckyG

LuckyG Registered+

It depends where you got the receipt from.

Doesn't it work to just lick it? Your saliva should hold reasonably well, I would think.

7. SirReal

SirReal Registered+

Check to see if it is heat/pressure activated ink receipt paper. take a quarter, press down on the paper and rub back and forth, if you see a black line DO NOT USE THE PAPER. That's my two cents, although I have smoked through some retarded shit myself I hate to see others making stupid mistakes.

8. ntcrawler

ntcrawler Registered+

Worse alt paper I've used has been tampon paper wrapper.

9. Unknownfigure

Unknownfigure Registered+

I've used shoebox paper before, as well as the sides of paper bags I get from the pharmacy. Haven't had to use any alternative papes recently though, I just bought a shitload of Zag's, the entire flavor collection. (I'm using the Blueberry papes now. I love zags.)

10. WeedyBoyWonder

WeedyBoyWonder Registered+

lol!
    Go and buy some papers dude...

11. puff themagic dragon

weedyboywonder....i cant buy any papers....and thats y i asked my question....and im looking for an answer to my question, not to go do what i already said i couldnt do

12. How old are u puff? why cant you buy papers?

13. puff themagic dragon

im 18...but my parents took away my licsence and all forms of identification....and all my friends think they're funny, so they wont buy it for me either

14. exoticnoise

exoticnoise Registered+

if you have the right kind of receipt paper, like actual paper not that glossy shit, just like it alot when you wanna seal it. get it really wet on the edge it should hold.

15. puff themagic dragon

its regular paper...so what can i use for the roach then?

16. OLDE ENGLISH '800

OLDE ENGLISH '800 Registered+

i dont see how your 18 you get your licsense taken away and you cant buy papers come on i was buying papers when i was 14

17. exoticnoise

exoticnoise Registered+

just smoke the damn thing man. get high, mellow out man, weeds not supposed to be so complicated.. roll up a peice of cardboard and shove it in there or something.

18. weedmant

weedmant Registered+

take a drink bottle, poke a hole in the side, stick in a straw. tape around straw so no smoke escapes. make a bowl out of alluminum foil. poke small holes in the "bowl" with a mechanical pencil. stick the bowl on the top of the drink bottle where you drink out of. put weed in bowl. take lighter and light that shit up. damn!

not a joint but who cares u can get high as fuck!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  19. TheGanjaKing420

TheGanjaKing420 Registered+

if you are 18, your parents can't take your licenses away from you. You could report them as stolen, because thats what they are. Stolen.

20. ntcrawler

ntcrawler Registered+

Yea but if he still needs their support then thats not some thing smart to do.