PAX2 Vaporizer

rolling with notebook paper

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by StarcommanderX, Dec 17, 2004.

1. I dont have any rolling papers, and i was wondering if rolling a joint using notebook paper is safe??

2. puffiepuffiepass

puffiepuffiepass Registered+

i think it taste like shit tho

3. juggalo420

juggalo420 Registered+

when i was younger i tried notebook paper . it sux cause it burns the weed too fast and it tastes very harsh. im sure its not bad for your health but i would recommend a bowl rather than notebook paper.

4. no the ink on the paper (the blue lines and stuff) put off toxic chemicals.....

5. Das

Das Registered+

LOL, that's funny, but you know what that really brought back memories for me, in the Solomon Islands, they roll tobacco in notebook paper.

I was there for like 2 months, and when I first arrived there, and was out running around, when I went into stores, I noticed they had notebook paper laying out loose behind the counter, and I thought, WOW how poor these people must be that they have to buy paper one sheet at a time.

The locals told, me no, people roll tobacco in it. :)

Cough Cough

6. Shadow Smoke

Shadow Smoke Registered+

NOOOO notebook paper sucks balls man! your shit will hit the floor and it will waste.

just make a pipe out of foil

7. BUZz UK

BUZz UK Registered+

ffs! don't use foil! read the FOIL! thread

8. excite

excite Registered

Chlorine is used to make white papers, and the inks are pretty harmful too.

9. sugarmagnolia

sugarmagnolia Registered+

u could always get a normal vase and light the weed and throw it in there. that would be an intersting thing to try

10. cracksack

cracksack Registered

you could get a ciggie- empty out the shit and pack in the weed, you gotta have gentle hands though kinda cuz if your too antsy to get blazed while you;re doing it you could rip it and get a lapful of shimmery dust, i dont know, is that too hard of a process?

11. well i went on a road trip and i wanted to smoke and drive at the same time, and i finally decided to use a page from the dictionary, which worked okay, not very well

12. KennabisCranium

KennabisCranium Registered+

do you feel smarter?

13. Buck268

Buck268 Registered+

I cannot imagine how foul typical notbook or book paper must taste...

14. psychonaut

psychonaut Registered+

Well if you dont mind a poor rolling job (cause it wont stik) and the taste of burnt ink your mouth to burn a joint....go for it

15. THC4UandME

THC4UandME Registered+

foil thread? where is that?

16. ermitonto

ermitonto Banned

If you have absolutely nothing and you're considering regular paper, just make yourself an apple pipe (or a potato pipe, or watermelon pipe, or whatever). They're real simple to make and don't taste like shit.

17. PurpnCoke34

PurpnCoke34 Registered+

how hard?

How hard would it be to go to the gas station and get a single cigarello for like 40 cents? :confused:

18. Eli420

Eli420 Registered+

if you dont find it anti-religious a regular bible paper with no ink(writing) on it is actually the same paper as job rolling papers, well a little bit thinker, most bibles ive seen the paper is like this it works great if you roll it tight if not it will burn like shit.

19. kokoyo112

kokoyo112 Registered

Don't use notebook paper.... It suks hardcore... Taste so gross... I need to try the bible paper.

20. Questionable

Questionable Registered

try any type of rice paper, if it's nearby, or thin bible paper, like the man said. but not notebook paper, it's HELLA gross, and twists your lungs in a fuckin knot.