PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

ROOT BUGS ..

Discussion in 'Plant Problems' started by PyNapLe, Mar 21, 2008.

1. PyNapLe

PyNapLe Registered

hey all, i'm 3wks in to bloom, and with a magnifying glass i see lil white bugs crawling on my roots.. :(:(:( HAS ANYBODY GOT ANY ADVICE FOR ME ???? recirculating DWC. I WILL GIVE DETAILS IF NECESSARY ... i just wonder who else out there has had this experience.. thanks...

2. PyNapLe

PyNapLe Registered

duhh. %#@& !!!

. . i just remembered. . . these were originally rooted in soil. . . ffuck. . remeMber, i said this is a "RECIRC" DWC. . . luckily,not too many o'dem lil buggers were able to travel through (or under) water , because i believe they were restricted to the one (weak) plant of the four. . here's some pics if you're interested.. i'll show a good root ball and topside; and the one i've since removed. . . i'd like to hear if somebody has seen this before.. if you look really close you'll see a few bugs(i can anyway, and i fukn hayt 'em) , but you will see 'quite' the difference in rootage.:wtf:..

Attached Files:

3. PyNapLe

PyNapLe Registered

help. i got bugs !

is there anything i can use to kill these bugs in the root zone??

4. grey1223

grey1223 Registered+

I can't say for sure on DWC type grows. I hand water, but I've added 30ml of pyrethins (sp)concentrate per gal of water and it kills gnats etc... with no harm to plants as it's a natural insecticide from flowers.

I haven't done your type of grow method but I can assure you this will kill them. I added once a week for 4 weeks (depending on the life cycle of the bug you're killing) to be sure no larvae can hatch.

5. PyNapLe

PyNapLe Registered

thanks.. i believe they are "ROOT APHIDS" :(:(:(:(:(:(:(