Hello, I have a few questions regarding the making of Rick Simpson Oil as my batch tonight did not produce much of a yield. I will explain the method I used to make my batch tonight so hopefully someone can assist with my questions Strain: Rise Up (CBD Hemp Flower from Tweedle Farm) Amount: 14.0 Grams Flower Solvent: 40% Alcohol Vodka (may be this is where I went wrong) I've attempted Rick Simpson Oil for 4-5 times and each time am experiencing something when mixing the solvent with the flower material. Once they are mixed and strained, I end up with a pink (yes, pink) color alcohol. It has come out this color with ever type of cbd flower I have used. When I watch people making it on YouTube there solvent is dark green after mixing. So this is issue #1. I ignored this occurrence once again, expecting to see a better yield from the increase in flower material that I used for my batch thinking that was where I went wrong. The second issue is that after evaporation was completed I end up with less than 1 gram of oil. It was .6 to be exact. I'd really like to know why after mixing I am getting a pink color and not dark green. Also I need to produce more than 1 gram for my personal use if I want to continue using RSO.