PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Ruidoso Non Profit opening

Discussion in 'New Mexico (NM)' started by Compassion be kind, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Compassion be kind

Compassion be kind Registered

This is to let all DOH medical cannabis patients know that the Ruidoso non profit producer, Compassionate Distributors, is opening Friday, October 21st. We have a storefront site at 1216 Mechem Drive. Bring your DOH MCP card and ID and we can sign you up and sell you medicine all at once. We have some great G-13, Green Crack and AK 47 available. We plan on being open Friday through Monday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

2. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

Are you gonna rat out some patients for growing more than 16 plants?

• Like Like x 1
  3. CFO

CFO Registered+

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Wanted to let everyone know that the Las Cruces producer also has medicine available and it is grade A+. Buddha's Sister, Alaskan Ice and Pineapple Punch. Hopefully now patients won't have to travel for their medicine or pay delivery fees.

4. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

Too bad Ruidoso patients have to go through the BP checkpoint coming back from Cruces.......

5. CFO

CFO Registered+

Is that a fair question to ask? The DOH will catch those that aren't following the rules.

Recently read an article about a woman in Clovis or Hobbs who was arrested along with her husband for having 150 plants and pounds of herb. She hadn't even bothered to obtain her patient card and then claimed she couldn't "afford" to get her card. Their cash bond was $5,000!!!!! She should have gotten her card!!

6. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

It's a fair question to ask the Ruidoso Producer.

7. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

Personally,I will not purchase from "Compassionate Distributors" until certain questions/allegations are addressed.

8. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

Got a link to that article?

9. CFO

CFO Registered+

I remembered incorrectly...She lives in Causey and She only had 80 plants. The link is

www.cnjonline.co/news/marijuana-woman-Causey.html

In my opinion, we have to follow the rules of the program or face the consequences. I am compassionate to all the patients and I think that if she had followed the rules of the program, even without her card, they may have been lenient and just removed the plants and herb. But, come on....80 plants for personal pain management? And she already had 16 gallon-sized bags and jars filled with dried herb. Excessive?

10. CFO

CFO Registered+

11. CFO

CFO Registered+

Wow, I must really be tired...reread the article and she/they had 150 POUNDS of dried herb. OMG

12. CFO

CFO Registered+

Care to ellaborate?

13. CFO

CFO Registered+

But they no longer need to make the trip unless the medicine from the Ruidoso producer isn't quality medicine.

I understand that provided the purchase is less than an ounce, the Las Cruces producer is packaging to help avoid detection at the checkpoints, but cannot guarantee anything. The risk still falls to the patient.

14. ScaredasHell

ScaredasHell Registered+

I fail to see how obtaining a card would have helped this woman.

Scared

• Like Like x 1
  15. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

Not just yet.

16. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

• Like Like x 2
  17. CFO

CFO Registered+

It really wouldn't have, but I am reading this that her "defense" is that she had all of this marijuana (certainly not medical grade cannabis) for her chronic pain and she couldn't "afford" to get her card. What a load of bull! These are the people who are harming the program. IMHO

18. ManOBuds

ManOBuds Registered+

People like her are definitely part of the problem,not the solution.
    Producers who don't take care of their business are not helping the Program either.....

19. CFO

CFO Registered+

Are you referring to the Ruidoso producer? Didn't they have a fire and their first harvest is just now available. How could that be a lack of taking care of business?

20. alfonso2002

alfonso2002 Registered+

I think you told me what the problem was but why don't you just tell all what the problem was?