PAX2 Vaporizer

seedling and nutrients

Discussion in 'Closet / Cabinet Growing' started by rastagal, Nov 24, 2005.

1. rastagal

rastagal Registered+

I have a seedling about two weeks old, short but with three nodes on it, the leaves are starting to get larger. should I give it some nutrients? or is it too early yet?

thanks.

Rasta

2. mightymarijuanabuds

mightymarijuanabuds Registered+

that depends

the very first set of leaves to sprout are called cotydelons... they are rounded, smooth, and look quite different from the rest of the serrated leaves that will grow during the rest of the plants life... when the cotydelons start to yellow and die off, the plant is signaling that all the nutrient stored in the seed has been used up, and it is time to start feeding... until the cots die off, stick to plain water :D

3. Harvesthetic

Harvesthetic Registered+

4. Zandor

Zandor Registered+

If you have 3 sets of true leaves formed then you can start feeding with weak nutrients for the first week or so.

5. rastagal

rastagal Registered+

thanks

Thanks again, you guys on here are great for assisting us new growers. I for one appreciate you.

Nuff love,

Rasta

6. Zandor

Zandor Registered+

Well then you are very welcome.

Tell your friends, we need our family to grow. :)

7. rastagal

rastagal Registered+

youre very kind.:)

Im going to try get a picture of my lil baby today. Hopefully, this will help you all to help me, in my quest for greatness :)

8. rastagal

rastagal Registered+

ok, have pics.

I have pictures now, but i just need to figure out how to get them on here:)

9. rastagal

rastagal Registered+

pics

pic

Attached Files:

10. Harvesthetic

Harvesthetic Registered+

looking good, i have three similar girls in the closet ;) Let me know if you have any problems, we're in the same stage of growth.

11. Zandor

Zandor Registered+

Very nice; treat her right and she will bring you great rewards. :)

12. rastagal

rastagal Registered+

Thank you Zandor, I can give it weak nuts now, yes?

13. mightymarijuanabuds

you can give a WEAK nute solution now or wait for the cots to die off to start feeding... its up to you :D

14. rastagal

rastagal Registered+

Thanks Mighty, I think they may have fallen off as I cant see them :)

15. mightymarijuanabuds

well then start the feeding!! :D

heres a little female karma dance for ya :dance: :dance: :dance: hope she is a she :)

16. rastagal

rastagal Registered+

I too hope its a she, but if not, well its a fun experiment anyway. I do have a fem seed germinating, well its sprouted, I'll soon pop that under light. its a euforia strain seed.