SHWAG?!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by IrieInSocal, Apr 18, 2005.

1. IrieInSocal

IrieInSocal Registered+

Can i grow shwag with my chronic or do all shwag plants have pollen nomatter if ther male or female? Basicly i want to know if a shwag plant will make seeds grow on my chron females

2. GTC21

GTC21 Registered+

Shwag is not a strain of cannabis. Shwag weed probably came from a good quality plant, it's the way it's processed after harvest, they're not careful with it. They compact it into bricks then bag it up. Males aren't usually removed either so the bud is always full of seeds.

Shwag is just low quality weed.

1 person likes this.
  3. BobBong

BobBong Registered+

what he said.

not a strain just a saying.

4. smokinlowrider4u

smokinlowrider4u Registered+

why wouldnt somone take the few minute it takes to pull a male. even if you are doing 200 plants it wouldnt take that long?

5. IrieInSocal

IrieInSocal Registered+

IF THE SHWAG IS FEMALE WILL IT MAKE MY FEMALE JACK HERER PRODUCE SEEDS? WILL SHWAG MAKE CHRON HAVE SEEDS EVEN IF THERE BOTH FEMALE

6. mellowman420

mellowman420 Registered+

its hard to find everyone in a whole field if there all bunch together like they are in mexican fields. that and as you probably know big weed plants are very hard to cut down. fucking mexicans just sleep and eat.

7. mellowman420

mellowman420 Registered+

i meant to say it is hard to spot every male. they sometimes leave the plants for weeks with out water so they come and its too late. hope that help. peace dogs

8. Lurker

Lurker Registered+

if this is really the description of schwag then im always smoking shwag! :( i think my best bet is to grow my own.. cos weed here is shwag everywhere!!!! i dont know where those good ones go? export?! :confused:

is it ok if i just pull a seed from my seed bags of uhh shwag n still get a little quality hit. :confused: well they still hit me with a single or two puff..

9. mellow mood

mellow mood Banned

in order to pollenize a female u need the pollen of a male(schwag or not, no difference). so no u cant get seeds by pollenizing a female with another female :)

10. genuinestoner

genuinestoner Registered+

Lurker, i grew 3 seeds from bag weed and smells good and a pretty good high. Do a grow and let them male collect the seeds then grow some more then you have some really good BUD swag.Then next grow you can sex the plants and have even better BUD swag. Buy some seeds and clone into you BUD sway and I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN????

11. IrieInSocal

IrieInSocal Registered+

OMG MELLOW WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IDIOT DONT FUCKING POST STUPID SHIT. I DIDNT ASK FOR INFO ABOUT HOW THE BEANERS GROW THERE SHIT AND IF ITS A MALE IN A FEILD. dumbass

12. kuulbns

kuulbns Registered+

Mellow was simply giving you info on "Schwag", You're the idjit asked if a female "Schwag" plant would pollinate your other famales. Females do not fertilize, pollinate or impregnate other females ya goose. Male plants pollinate female plants. By explaining the term "Schwag" to you he was giving you information you obviously lacked. Develop some social skills.

13. IrieInSocal

IrieInSocal Registered+

DUDE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION? Does all shwag have seeds??? This is the shwag plant that i have along with 4 chron plants.

Attached Files:

14. del...

del... Registered+

dude, schwag simply means shitty-mediocre bud...nothing more. any female can have seeds if exposed to pollen. seeded pot has nothing to do with it...

15. Atom Bong

Atom Bong Registered+

so what ur saying is i can get quality bud from my middies seeds....woot!

16. smokinlowrider4u

smokinlowrider4u Registered+

i got great smoke from bagseeds. Just dont let it get seeds.

17. notanovice

notanovice Registered+

DUH!!!!

shwag weed isnt a fricken strain, it`s what people call under average commercial weed
    there is no such strain, plus there is no such strain as chronic, it`s another slang term for good weed
    the one strain you said you had planted was jack herer, now that`s a strain, not chronic
    and the so called shwag plants you got going, if you got em from a bag of weed you had, they are called BAG SEED
    and yes your BAGSEED plants can pollinate your Jack Herer plants if they are male and the others are female.
    get a book, or better yet look up growing information on the net, there`s tons upon tons of it on the net

18. IrieInSocal

IrieInSocal Registered+

DUUHH YOU

NOO SHIT ITS NOT A STRAIN lol

19. HARDDON

HARDDON Registered+

Damn WTD IrieInSocal?

Can you be a bigger dick?

You ask a question for help and don't get the answer you like, you get all dick like.

And here, again, was your question:

"IF THE SHWAG IS FEMALE WILL IT MAKE MY FEMALE JACK HERER PRODUCE SEEDS? WILL SHWAG MAKE CHRON HAVE SEEDS EVEN IF THERE BOTH FEMALE"

Now how the fuck is your female shwag gonna make your chronic female pregnant????

Unless, you are asking, is your female shwag gonna have leftover pollen from the seed and then have some pollen lying around to pollinate?

Either way, people are trying to help you and you're a dick.

Stop being a dick.

Thanks and have a nice day.

1 person likes this.
  20. notanovice

notanovice Registered+

I LIKE YOUR REPLY

GOOD JOB :D :D :D