Skim Milk in Bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by 1e64102e, Jul 21, 2005.

1. 1e64102e

1e64102e Registered+

Wouldn't putting skim milk in a bong make it ultra smooth, or filter out THC?

2. Cacophony

Cacophony Registered+

Since it is fat free, i assume it would be nice.

3. 1e64102e

1e64102e Registered+

I think i'll give it a shot! I've got some good shit, but it's quite harsh. Water never seems to do the trick, dudes!

4. supersonicchronic

supersonicchronic Registered+

Chocalate Milk, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

5. RedRainDrop

RedRainDrop Banned

when i drink milk my buzz usually goes away pretty fast, but thats probably the fat in the milk (THC is absorbed into fat) so if its skim milk it should be fine..and fun..I LOVE WHITE MILK!

6. Oli

Oli Registered+

Remember to empty the bong after or it could get ugly. I also love milk.

7. Mirno Sctlnd

Mirno Sctlnd Registered+

Q- Who was the first person to milk a cow and what the fuck was he doing.

A- Getting munchies.

Milks uber good, tells us how the milk bong went...

8. Jim Morrison

Jim Morrison Registered+

but dosent milk bubbles stay bubbles they dont pop right away so youll have a bong full off milk bubbles with smoke in them instead of the smoke in your lungs

9. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

I can't see the harm in doing that. If the smoke is so harsh, put some ice in your bong with some ice cold water, thar'll smooth things up.

10. 420purplehaze420

420purplehaze420 Registered+

listen to jim morrison this guys a thinker^^^

11. stothelutz

stothelutz Registered+

Mirno has a point serously wtf was a guy doing touch a cows utters and why the hell would he drink the white stuff thats comes out. I love it any way could you imagine cereal with water /gag (I can feal the perv remarks coming already)

12. partyguy420

partyguy420 Registered+

yea...wash your bong out, realy good. i would recomd that if your steam touches the water to do it after u clean the steam and get the resin out if u smoke your resin then once its all nice and clean then put the milk in it and smoke... then make sure u clean it out hella good to make sure that theres no milk left that will mold...

13. 1e64102e

1e64102e Registered+

Hmm. Bubbles thing might be a problem. Hadn't thought of that. Out of grass at the moment. My hookup is lazy as fuck, so it's a sporadic thing these days. Shit: I'm a fucking college student; why can't I find weed? Would someone be so kind as to give this milk thing a shot, and let me know how it works out?

14. Dutchmaster

Dutchmaster Registered+

the bubbles is a major issue they are gonna climb up the chamber and you will inhale milky smoke bubbles

15. 1e64102e

1e64102e Registered+

So I finally tried this, and the bubbles fucking ruined it. I could barely get any smoke at all. I wouldn't recommend it, but I am glad I tried it because it's one of those things I always wondered about.

16. HighTillIDie

HighTillIDie Registered+

actually i'm willing to bet some ancient human saw the mother feeding her young and he figured the rest out (watch a calf feed, he drips milk all over) and since ancient humans would readily know about breast milk, they would probably assume cow milk is ok

17. daZenfmeister

daZenfmeister Banned

Exactly now at least someone here is smart......sheesh you all gotta jump to the worst conclusions.

18. 1e64102e

1e64102e Registered+

After the last election, I wouldn't put sucking off a cow past 59.5 million people! ;)

19. Profane Motherfucker

Profane Motherfucker Registered+