Skywest Airlines Drug Test Question

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by imateez, Feb 23, 2008.

1. imateez

imateez Registered

Hi all, I was hoping someone here has had experience with SkyWest's drug testing? I am going to a Open House style interview next week and have smoked daily for many years. I am a qualified professional and no one would ever think I am the marijuana smoking type. What kind of test do they perform and at what stage of the interview process. It's for a flight attendant position. Any help and suggestions is greatly appreciated this is my dream job and I don't want to miss my chance because of my personal time indulgences.

2. imateez

imateez Registered

Maybe I should try asking if the DOT tests are what most airlines use? I've read a lot about what those consist of, UA unobserved I think...

3. jeffman

jeffman Registered+

I do have this link but I don't know if We can post it here or not. I think I found it here.

Company's that drug test...

Search our Database of companies that do drug testing

Please use the ADD A COMPANY TO OUR DATABASE link to add even more company's...:smokin:...:stoned:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  4. lextex

lextex Registered

Hi there, I am literally in the same boat as you right now. I need some help on how yours went!! I am stressing out big time. Please inform me..