PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Slow burning, long lasting blunt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by CannabisUser01, Sep 4, 2007.

1. CannabisUser01

CannabisUser01 Registered+

I can roll a blunt just fine but since I plan on getting dank how should I roll a blunt in order to make it burn slowly? Is there a certain paper you would recommend to me that burns slowly? Please and thanks in advance yall

2. bowls n souls

bowls n souls Registered

i might be wrong but i really dont think that there is a special paper/wrap that will make your blunt burn slower... as they say i think it all just comes down to your ability to roll :/

3. wil86

wil86 Registered+

Make sure you roll it tightly and make sure the weed is really compacted down, that'll help it burn slower.

4. imitator

imitator Registered+

Lose blunts will burn alot quicker.

Its one of the few benefits of being a packer instead of a roller. Packing means I can get the mofo's nice and tight enough that they burn like a cigar.

5. in.music.u.trust

in.music.u.trust Registered+

i roll it then pack it like a mofo so its solid. i find that dutch's burn slow. or you can add some honey, that'll slow it too.

6. hurricanexxgame

hurricanexxgame Registered+

the game dutches are slow buring dutches.....or u can get the dutch masters green blunt...they burn alil slower.....but the game dutches are the best slow burners.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Masta Mynd

Masta Mynd Registered+

roll it tighter.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
  8. sLiMBLaZeDD420

sLiMBLaZeDD420 Registered+

Pretty much. My bro rolls em tight they burn slow but are kinda harder to hit. I roll em looser ( not by choice mind you) and they burn faster.:thumbsup:

9. Dren

Dren Registered+

you're better off smoking dank out of a bong or nice pipe than a blunt.

rolling wastes more of the weed because it keeps burning between hits. pack that shit into a bong and light it up, save rolling for mids and schwag.