smoke tricks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by bobthemagicdragon12, Jul 18, 2005.

1. bobthemagicdragon12

bobthemagicdragon12 Registered+

hey does anyone know of any cool smoke tricks?? i can do rings well and ive almost got the french inhale down, it just doesnt look real pretty, anyways i was just thinkin that i dont know any others so i was wonderin if there even r anymore, ive heard of ppl doin boats but i dont see how thats possible, lemme hear if u got any other cool things to do

2. The Piper

The Piper Registered+

i can do donuts an french inhale an i can get smoke 2 come out of the corner of my eye but it kills an makes my eyes red so i dont really ever do it

3. bobthemagicdragon12

ouch ya that does sound painful, i dont think im gonna practice that one, plus i used to try that w/ air when i was little and i never could do it, so i dont think im gonna start now, lol

4. rollinKansas

rollinKansas Registered+

if u dont' inhale right away u can blow a little fireball of smoke a few inches out of your mouth and then just suck it all back in

5. Dutchmaster

Dutchmaster Registered+

french inhale, ghosthit but i dont understand how you can gt smoke outta ur eye

6. haha

haha Registered+

What's a ghost hit?

7. BluntArtist

BluntArtist Registered+

Double French Inhale

8. s2headhunter

s2headhunter Registered+

umm this was insane..ok one of my friends where tapping themselves doing smoke rings and stuff ...all that good stuff and he watched over the tape and there was a smoke triangle...it was aweosome...just totally awesome..

9. i can squirt any liqiud (although i won't cuz soda burns really bad...i mainly just do milk) out of my eye, and i can make smoke come out too...

10. bobthemagicdragon12

while ive got this open wut do u guys think is the best way to blow rings?? i like to just make the circle then give alittle puff, almost like a cough but just flexing ur throat muscles, it works pretty well but its hard to do it consistently and fast, one of my friends said u can like pull one of ur cheeks and that does it, with the circlle already made, or just like tapping ur cheek, are there any other ways, and how do u get like big rings, i can do small and about medium but i cant get a big ring??

11. stothelutz

stothelutz Registered+

I can ghost but thats about it and whats a french inhale?

12. OR Freebird

OR Freebird Registered+

You can see how many smoke rings you can put thru the first one you blow ... on a good day I can get 3 or 4

13. Oli

Oli Registered+

Irish waterfall, ghost hits and that fireball thing rollinKansas said.

14. ganjamania

ganjamania Registered+

Yeah i can do smoke rings & irish waterfall 2. Is a french inhale the same as an irish waterfall? If not, then wot's a french inhale :D

15. Sphor two

Sphor two Registered+

what is a double french inhale? i mean how is it done? and an irish waterfall? some definitions please...

16. Mirno Sctlnd

Mirno Sctlnd Registered+

17. Maui Wowie

Maui Wowie Registered+

Just toke (not breath) and breathe in through your nose. With O's, you put your toungue in the middle of your mouth and blow out with kind of a flick, and not hard, do it soft, that way you can do several O's.

18. 3 Sheets To The Wind

3 Sheets To The Wind Registered+

Irish waterfall is the shit, don't like smoke not going up my nose and in my eyes, lol

red eye jedi

19. Oli

Oli Registered+

Turns out irish waterfalls and french whatjamijigs are the same thing.

20. SENSESFAIL

SENSESFAIL Registered+

french inhale is when you take a hit but dont put it in your lungs, you heep it in your mouth and you push the smoke out of you mouth with your toung and you suck the smoke thru you nose at the same time and you get high quicker because it goes straight to the brain. and it looks like a water fall when you do it.