Smoked for the first time and got a little concerned

Discussion in 'Experiences' started by bahr5555, Jan 9, 2018.

1. bahr5555

bahr5555 Registered

Ok, so, yesterday I smoked weed for the first time and i had been wanting to for quite a while. It was a normal sized blunt and I was with a friend, who has smoked weed a lot of times. The thing is, I live in Brazil, so the pot here is rarely pure. Anyways, we smoked around 6pm and after 30 minutes we were already feeling high and happy and etc, I took a lot of hints for a first timer, but I was feeling fine so whatever. Anyways, we got the munchies and went to eat burguer king, around them I started feeling very sleepy and went home to sleep. By 10pm I was already blacked out in my bed. So far so good. Then around 2am I woke up with my heart beating faster than usual but I was still so tired and sleepy, feeling like a truck had hit me, but due to my heartbeat being high, i couldnt go back to sleep, so i just got up, washed my face, drank a lot of water and watched tv shows until my heartbeat got back to its normal state, which was around 3:45am.
    Anyways, after searching on the internet, I found out that the increased heartbeat is actually common, but what concerned me is that it was 6 hours after I had already smoked, is that normal? I read people saying they get the faster heartbeats when they're smoking or not so long after that.
    (Also, it wasn't a hearbeat sooo fast that I felt like my heart was gonna explode or that I was going to die or something, it was a normal accelerated heartbeat [kinda like the ones your get when you're anxious about something], nothing that made me feel extremely out of control. I just got worried because it was my first time and I was not expecting that at all, because my friend had told me that I was going to sleep really heavy after that and just wake up the next day)

2. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

You are fine. It was the Burger King meal that did you in. That shit will kill you.

• Winner Winner x 1