Smoker's Tools

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pictures' started by PottyMcSmoke, Mar 1, 2006.

1. PottyMcSmoke

PottyMcSmoke Registered+

I have a special place where i like to keep everything associated with drug paraphanelia and the sort. A "hiding spot" so to speak, that conceals my stuff.

I just thought i'd tack on a couple of pictures

and see if you'll post some of your "weed box"

the second one is the dictionary on a shelf with some lovely reading material surrounding it.

Attached Files:

2. iliketosmokeweed

iliketosmokeweed Registered

Old video case for me , I usally have my gear lying about everywhere though , Im not too concerned about security !!

3. Demon420

Demon420 Registered+

lol, very neat little storage! I have a small Wonder Bread container that I use, I modified it so that it says WonderBud, :D!

4. Fabolous

Fabolous Registered+

Nice area, not many people do the book thing, (kinda old school) but i bet know one would guess that though...
    I use the same type of papers too :) 1 1/4 zig zag's

5. growitandsmokeit

growitandsmokeit Registered+

I just keep mine on a table lol

6. CoyoteGrass

CoyoteGrass Registered+

yea i use a book too and also jackets that r hanging in my closet.....i took the book called the odessey....i kno i destroyed a good book but what ever....i left like a hundred pages between the front and back and holllowed out the center......i can fit my glass pipe in it, a bat, an ounce of refer, papers, a lighter, visine, rez tool, and a mini can of ax.....i love the book method.....i also cut out a small section in the wall behind my bed and put a safe in it.....the piece fits back in and u cant notice it unless u look really hard......i put the safe key in a lock box piggy bank and put that key in a small round eater egg which is inside a box thats locked under my bed and the main key to unlock the lock thats holding it under my bed is in the head of a dancing bear plush doll.....lol.....it thought id have sum fun but security isnt that much of a prob.....lol

7. imagoober

imagoober Registered+

i keep my bud and bong out on my dresser. no need to hide it but when i run out of weed i clean everything up and put it im my craftsman tool box, its great about 4 feet tall red, top and bottom box with locks, all im my room, i use it as a dresser and filing cabinet, i use to top as a table for an area to mess with my bud! works great and nobody else i know has ever had a tool box in there room. its bitchin!:D

CoyoteGrass damn it must take more time to get to your bud and put it away than to smoke it, damn!