PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

smoking rez? bad 4 lungs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by delukssteelcityscum, Dec 25, 2006.

1. delukssteelcityscum

delukssteelcityscum Registered+

ive heard that rez fucks up your lungs and i smoke ALOT of rez prolly more then weed, and ive been smoking it for yrs(as long as ive been smoking potTENYRS) i get to take my freinds rez home when i have nothing tio smoke, my question, i smoke it a lot what are the health effects of smoking this black goo thanks guys oh and i think the rez high is more rough solid and longer lasting but it stinks and is very harsh unless used with a torch lighter

2. Eshelmen

Eshelmen Registered+

dude
    just smoke it

its not going to kill u

3. EciRonTog

EciRonTog Registered+

For me there is a certain limit to what my lungs can handle, and i know I'm getting close when i'm fucking wheezing and coughing up black shit.

I get to that point a lot faster with resin than weed.

But you can make resin a lot better by using a bong.

By the time I smoke resin I'm usually almost out of weed and cutting back on bowls already anyway.

4. nikweiser

nikweiser Registered+

eww resin is nasty, i only smoked resin back in the day and RARLY when i dont have anybuds..

5. Abattoir Dream

Abattoir Dream Registered+

of course its bad for you, think about it, youve already smoked all the life saving goodness, so all thats left is death-enducing badness...

dont worry though, im sure you wont die from a bowl or two of crappy weed residue...

6. delukssteelcityscum

delukssteelcityscum Registered+

shit i fucked up i meant that it dosent take away the harshness of the toke with a torch i mean a waterpipe but the rez burns alot better with a torch

7. green.goddess.

green.goddess. Registered+

smoking anything is bad for you.

if you want a buzz and you dont have weed - resin is the best remedy. smoke up.

8. Left

Left Registered+

i have heard news stories about kids in the upper east coast states going through old people's garbage looking for these morphine patches, or some opiate, anyway the patch contains this gell that is very strong and is not used up when the patch is discarded. so the kids go through ripping open garbage bags searching for these patches in hopes to get high or sell the gell inside and get money or get drugs. Does anyone else notice the similarity between someone who goes through a dirty bowl and smelly resin in search of black goo that will get you high and these kids going through the smelly garbage bags of old people? Get a job.

9. orange floyd

orange floyd Registered+

Fentanyl. Stronger than heroin, given in doses of micrograms.

10. nikweiser

nikweiser Registered+

i cut one of those up and put a piece on my tounge, jugular, one on each arm and one on my forehead...

before i even had a high off a painkiller

11. Left

Left Registered+

When i turn all old and crusty i better get the same awsome drugs as the old people do now, the ones who arnt even in the generations that really appreciate drugs. Just got to keep my insurance valid and have a son who wants to become a doctor.

12. green.goddess.

green.goddess. Registered+

no. going through someone's garbage is something a junky would do. all potheads do is clean their pipes and smoke the rest of the thc. we dont go through garbage cans looking for shit.. or at least i dont. waste not want not.

13. pixel

pixel Registered+

what the fuck are you carrying on about.. going through garbage cans for druigs like a raccoon in the night is a hell of a lot different than someone scraping their pipe and smoking the contents. im not saying im a resin fan i'd rather just not smoke but comparing those 2 is just plain retarded.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2006
  14. Samwhore

Samwhore Registered+

yea, tastes pretty nasty, but it gets me higher than anything else, feels like im underwater

15. if you were worried about your lungs, you wouldn't be smoking in the first place.... or atleast that's the way it should be, smoking anything is unhealthy.... if you smoke weed, you should have no problem smoking resin, atleast from the health side of it....

16. MastaChronic

MastaChronic Banned

resin is good for me, fuck, by the end of the month i can barely suck through my pipe. ia have to take a paper clip and push it through so i can get a hit, its funny.
    thats when you know you gotta scrape your piece.
    then i save up my resin balls for when theres a dry spell.
    when i scrape my king pipe i get a fat ball, like, the size of one of those big bouncy balls or something close to that.
    resin keeps a long time.

17. Way2many

Way2many Registered+

I dont mess with resin cause i dont fuck with bowls but look at that stuff...straight Tar.

cant be good for you.

18. Blood Shot Eyes

Blood Shot Eyes Registered+

19. pixel

pixel Registered+

bloodshot not the plant resin the resin left on your piece after you burn up the plant.. the black stuff

20. yeah we're talking about the brownish-black tarry-stuff that accumulates in pipes after you smoke a bit out of it...