PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Smoking through a cigerette w/ filter...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by CantSeeMyLittleEyes, Sep 18, 2007.

1. CantSeeMyLittleEyes

CantSeeMyLittleEyes Registered

Would smoking weed through a cigarette with a filter affect any of the THC coming into my lungs? My plan is to roll a cigerette until all the tobacco comes out, and then pack some weed in there and light up. Would that work? I'm currently out of papers and god only knows where I put my pipe.
  2. WeedyBoyWonder

WeedyBoyWonder Registered+

I'm 95% sure using a filter doesn't effect how high you will get, it doesn't 'block' any THC. I think it's a common misconception.
  3. v4v4v04

v4v4v04 Registered

lol ive done that so many times....just pack it with pot, get it tight and pull the filter off. i'd think the filter would catch a bunch of thc in the resin its gonna get all gummed up with.
  4. ripher

ripher Registered+

I used to have a machine that filled empty cigarretes with weed perfectly, and had a carton of empty cigs... so im SURE its fine.. worked well for me :)
  5. Yah dumb nug!

Yah dumb nug! Registered+

Me and my friends used to do that when we didnt have any papers....Im pretty sure I didn't get as high when the filter was in it, so from then on we always took the filter out lol....but yea im not sure, but thats what I think :jointsmile:
  6. robo scat

robo scat Registered+

It filters some of the THC.
    I never could find a straight answer so one night I packed a cigarette with bud and smoked it with the filter attached, and another night I packed a cigarette and ripped off the filter. I still got high with the filter present, but noticeably less high than without the filter. :)
  7. thathippiekid

thathippiekid Registered+

Well resin gets you high... so there must be THC in resin... and it's going to resonate on the filter... I'd say no.
  8. Krishwag

Krishwag Registered+

yeah I have done that a bunch of times and i think it does filter out a bit of THC, but not a lot, so it's better than not smoking :jointsmile: